**ATTENTION US members signed up for the spring box**

Thank you for putting this together. OG is the kindest community online with my favorite people.

7 Likes

You deserve all the compliments you receive for your work on this @G-paS.

Iā€™ll add one more: Indefatigable

adjective

1. Having or showing a capacity for persistent effort; not tiring or relenting: synonym: tireless

Cheers,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

18 Likes

thank you for this opportunity to get some strains I missed out in on the past. . Iā€™m super excited about my 2 choices. !!! Blue moon and Temple Flo

4 Likes

Thanks, @G-paS itā€™s awesome to get a chance at picking up a couple I missed in the past!

6 Likes

Be careful to not overwrite people on here guysā€¦

Iā€™m off of both the strains I signed up for already, if you go through the history around edit number 29 I should be there. I have the screenshots from when I was on the list stillā€¦

@G-paS not trying to make more work for you. Just definitely worth a mention.

15 Likes

Thank you so much @G-paS and @DougDawson for all the work you do behind the scenes for us.

8 Likes

Peopleā€¦ if you go into the wiki and thereā€™s already someone in there editingā€¦ go out and come back in a minute or two. Iā€™ve been on editing by myself several times now and multiple other people come on and donā€™t back out.

6 Likes

Those already have a signup. The ones for this signup are to beef up the spring box.

22 Likes

@G-paS - Thank you. Your heart is huge and your OG spirit is a shining light. -Appreciate you, kind lady. -Very much.

8 Likes

Ty so much @G-paS @DougDawson
You guys are the bestā€¦

8 Likes

Thank you @G-paS amd @DougDawson. Itā€™s a blessing to be here on og and being a part of this!

7 Likes

@Greenfingers your on at least 4 or 5 of the lists, it specifies 2!

10 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @DougDawson. You 2 are always working hard to make things happen for us and Iā€™m blessed to be a part of a community with yous.

7 Likes

Noticed ā€œStuck in Plain Sightā€ hasnā€™t had any signups, just thought Iā€™d point out that it seems to be be an auto regularā€¦ for any of the the auto breeders out there.

11 Likes

thank you for all you do for us @G-paS
you are appreciated beyond what I can articulate.

8 Likes

Itā€™s a beautiful plant.

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @DougDawson for all you do here at OG and for your kindness and generosity.

5 Likes

BUSY - Busy - busy!! You go, Girl. Yā€™all better give @G-paS her ā€œDueā€, she goes the extra Mile for OG!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

17 Likes

Thank you @G-paS. So many good choices.

9 Likes

We appreciate you @G-paS!!

8 Likes