Bodhi - Mother’s Milk Open Preservation 🥛

Im happy you’re excited. Kinda surreal having this many eyes on my repro :grimacing:

8 Likes

Ooooooffff I’m excited too man ! Def going to be an interesting year. We are going to have some picks dedicated for this run :eyes:

3 Likes

What a great preservation run!. All the best the good vibes have been sent to your garden!

Great start @SubzeroIceKold & thanks for the donation @DietPeps

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you for joining us friend ! This will be a grand occasion for sure :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good luck with the presentation run! @SubzeroIceKold
Setting to watching…

1 Like

Pulling up a chair for this one :point_up:. Best of luck @SubzeroIceKold

1 Like

Hey there thank you for joining me Queen :sunglasses:

Def looking forward to this one. I’m most excited for the pucks we’ll be working on for this repro !

2 Likes

Hope it’s comfy it’ll be a good amount of work brotha :sunglasses: please hop on line I’ll be waiting to send you a pack (;

1 Like

Good luck @SubzeroIceKold! :+1: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You just let me know .I would love to design a special puck for you .

8 Likes

You might have to fight @JustANobody for it. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Oh hey there ! Thank you for joining :smiley: happy to have you on this little ship :passenger_ship:

1 Like

Best design wins! :v:
Will he still Be a sponsor ? :thinking:

1 Like

Nope not a sponsor any longer and not charging anyone.

6 Likes

Rock paper scissors best out of 7. lol

Btw your second letter is arriving today. I think I’ve received a handful from you haha :skull:

1 Like

This is exciting to see, I hope you are blessed with a simple and trouble-free run.

6 Likes

Bodhi gear generally seems like a promising experience from what I keep hearing. I hope to someday try growing such cultivars that are most promising to help some patients I have been helping for a year now.

I wish you a successful venture! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Plenty in overgrow to go around ! Once you reach level 2x start your trading journey my friend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry I have not been able to update, I had some complications lol @misterbee cane to save the day. I would really like to send these co-op style all on my own if I get enough seeds.

I’ve got 8 survivors, and I just popped 8 youngings into solo cups with myco we’ll see how it goes :sunglasses:

31 Likes

I am very interested in what you’re doing, and happy to support any needs you may have with distribution to people!

4 Likes