Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

Michigan’s Gov. Whitless wants to extend “lockdown” 70 more days.
And she increased the fine for violating same from $500 to $1,000.
Yet nobody seems to know what constitutes grounds for violation, folks seem to be pretty mobile statewide.

3 Likes

They told my buddy who flew back from the States he had to stay locked up for ten days, or he faced a million dollar fine…

K.

4 Likes

My parents just came back from the states and were told the same thing about the $1M fine.

2 Likes

That is crazy…I get how serious this is, but damn…

On a side note, they are talking about letting soft crime committers like pedo’s, leave the prison systems, due to this virus…

Edit: So, how do they make sure everyone who is supposed to stay put, stays put, or if they go out? Track them? Get people to inform them?

Crazy world we live in.

K.

2 Likes

0n the subject of fines for not isolating… in my town as we speak

4 Likes

14 days now?

Crazy…People are going to string them up for their choices…Public shaming should be hitting anytime soon…

K.

2 Likes

It will probably get dirty once names are leaked. Small town

3 Likes

Small town everyone undoubtedly knows who they are where they were and are calling RCMP every time they set foot outside. RCMP already are doing the “it’s CBSAs job not ours”

They’ll be those people who get locked up…

3 Likes

In the UK the numbers are higher than released , this is mainly due to lack of registrars to register deaths. They are recruiting for them now to be trained quick , when this happens there will be a steady rise. Also there is a lack of coroners and they are the ones who say how death happened. They won’t say this on the news as it’s another area the government made cuts over the last decades . My source is direct from a council in city

4 Likes

This was was put out mid November , almost sounds like he knew the plan listening now.

2 Likes

Returns not found unfortunately ;(

I’ll listen to the podcast/interview, because there is no sign of those data in the article (just brief summary of the interview).

EDIT:
I have listened to the interview with Prof. Zima, rector of Charles university and can confirm he said exactly what you have quoted there… Very interesting to hear… Still little bit shocking to me… Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks for verifying the translation.

Grain of salt with every piece of information even from the scientific community. Yet, I’d take appropriate precautions based on such information. :mask:

4 Likes

Joe are you Czech, I have Family from there My Dad crossed the Ocean at 8yrs old with his Mom and Sisters

4 Likes

PM sent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, it’s not available anymore from their site. It shows it being there but can’t access it. Fortunately, I was able to pull it out of the cache:

Imperial-College-COVID19-Europe-estimates-and-NPI-impact-30-03-2020.pdf (1.8 MB)

Be advised: don’t know why they pulled it, maybe being updated.

2 Likes

Billy G has been warning of a pandemic for years. Nothing new. They modelled a mich much worse coronavirus. Coronaviruses are not new in general.

Billy G also has a lot of $$ invested in the WHO and CIA.
Im sure hes highly invested in 5g as well.

Now this video has barely any context(talks about cashless society etc but we are headed there regardless.)
The rabbit hole is deep on this one if you dare go there. Look up the whole Huawei scandle and the timeline of events following is wild.

Ppl like Elon Musk and Billy G said months ago that the world is going to change immensely in the next 5-10years with AI and 5g. That seems to be common knowledge now.
BigBrother is watching :flushed:

1 Like

Man you really think Bill Gates is some sort of supervillain mad scientist don’t you?

6 Likes

just talking about Bill Gates - not related to anything else

anyone who has the amount of money that he has and is still making more when he could offer Windows free or for $10 has got to be a crazy sick ass human being
IMHO

7 Likes

The dispensary at our local reserve has been told to close at 6pm tonight with no word of a reopening date. Customers told to stock up now.

It’s coming…

Doesn’t say told by who…

6 Likes