Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I would entertain a trade for a puck of the Mint Chocolate Trip and the flip of Chem Dawg x Meat Breath.

I have some Killer A5 Haze S1 fems
Some Killer A5 Haze X Guawi
And some Killer A5 Haze x Acapulco Gold

These are all photo fem seeds

3 Likes

I have some original haze i would trade for blue kush. Dm if interested

4 Likes

You should write an message to @santero
He made the snow thrower maybe also other things with the white

4 Likes

Hi growers,

I am looking for a whole lot of different Mephisto stuff, if anyone has a large selection of their offerings i would be happy to hear about it.

DM me if you think you can help. :yin_yang: :v:

5 Likes

Hey @irrepairable-vessel ,

I’ve made S2’s (Autofem using STS) of both Hubbabubbasmelloscope and Illuminauto #57: Blood Orange Haze in addition to crossing them into what I call Blood Orange Hubbabubbasmelloscope Haze.

If you’re interested let me know and we can work out a trade! :smiley:

My next STS with Meph adventure will be Livers x Livers BX1 unless I can get some Ice’n’Baked. :rofl:

10 Likes

yum yum some Square Liver coming up in the pipe line lol. Solent Green is made of people

3 Likes

I’m harvesting a Sour Livers x Livers Bx in the next day or two.

6 Likes

@LoveDaAutos how’s it? Any pics u can sharr witb us? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I grabbed a few packs from the original release too actually .

4 Likes

This is the Sour Livers x Livers Bx freebie

20 Likes

Also growing a Man Bear Alien Pig and although the flowers smell delicious and are quite sticky the node spacing on this particular plant was so far apart it will have a modest yield. Top quality I believe but I know the right pheno could do better. That said I’m a quality of quantity guy (although I prefer both) so this plant is pleasing.

This is MBAP

17 Likes

Looks great @LoveDaAutos ! I grew mbap too but only had 1 seed so no repro.

Here are my BOHBSH S1’s at 29days:

12 Likes

So you just let them go au natural.

2 Likes

Good afternoon All,

I have seen some White Rhino giveaways which is awesome. However, I was curious if anyone has any for trade?

For some of us, that White Rhino is some of our favorite pastime buds. That being said, anyone got some old school WR? Send me a DM!

Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Well… they are naked.

3 Likes

I have a few Fem Strains/Varieties. I’ll get you a List. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Let me see how many I have. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out looking forward to trading !!!

Have a rooted Motorbreath 15 available for trade. Interested in Bodhi, CSI, Topdawg, Doc D, Mean Gene, San, Jaws, ETC. Just hit me with an offer.

13 Likes

Looking for Mother of Berries and Sunshine Daydream if anyone has any to trade lmk…

3 Likes