We don’t log member IP addresses. We are only using cookies when you are interacting with the site. For user registration, we require valid email address.
If you don’t wish to share your email address, you are free to use temporary anonymous mail box. Please be aware that e-mail address is required for password recovery. If you want to keep this feature available, please use permanent e-mail address.
For security related advise please see FAQ topics about online security.
We have made your privacy our top priority. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We offer SSL only access to site. All communication between your browser and our server is fully encrypted. We don’t offer non-encrypted connection.
- We don’t keep logs of IP addresses of registered users. (IP address is only needed at the time user is connected, our nginx proxy is not generating any logs and database is regularly anonymized)
- We remove any personal data from photos you upload (IPTC, EXIF tags,…).
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Delete all server logs containing IP address of registered members (trustlevel 2+) within one hour after they have logged out.
- Delete any photo metadata contained in uploaded images before publishing them on the web.
- Anonymize all user posts and delete user account upon user’s request.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site — we continually strive to improve our site features based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails — we will deliver only notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, and/or other requests or questions.
We do not sell, trade or transfer any of your information to third parties.
For your protection, we limit our use of 3rd party services. Everything is running from our own servers. There are no 3rd party trackers. The only 3rd party scripts used on the site are following:
- Mantis (cannabis friendly ad network) for serving banners.
- Stripe (payment processor) to allow on-site donations.
It was last updated Mar 15, 2021.