00 blueberry feminized (3 pack)

I bought these 2 months ago. As much as I’m dying to grow them, I’m thinking I’d like to try something else…these have a fairly short flowering period of 53-55 days . Which is incredible and i know is a legendary cultivar.

Is there anything “faster” out there???

Would consider some regs or fems for trade , Id like something within the similar flowering time frame and stable genetics? Nothing necessarily popular or hyped at all…just want to get involved in trading !

Anyone have any offers?

3 Likes

What kind of seeds I have plenty of regular seeds different strains,
Have some nice strawberry truffle from tricoma gold genetics in Spain
I have other things as well,
Hit me up in pm

2 Likes

My apologies lol

Indica dominant ?
High yield, fast flowering, dummy proof?? LOL

If regular seeds than hopefully enough to possibly get a female , or even a male of good genetics to try my hand at harvesting pollen.

That strawberry truffle sounds UNIQUE . .

Edit, to be honest indica / sativa doesn’t really Matter i guess. Open to suggestions

Also have do-si-do gelato/strawberry truffle
Bergamoto/strawberry daiquiri
Both from tricoma gold

Got some Durban poison fems
Maui mango fems
Ancestral skunk fems
Durban/jorges diamonds fems

Purple poison cookies regular
Skywalker OG regular
Killer glue haze/gorilla glue regular
Gelato/frost OG regular
Lambs breath /Romulan fems my own strain
Ghost haze/ak47 regular,I’m growing 3 females from these at the minute

2 Likes

Have some auto fems to trade,looking for some different auto fems

4 Likes

Whoa, becareful asking this. Lol

Just messing with you, one love!

2 Likes

Some very nice Sativas there.
I have just done a bit of research on a few ! Still got a couple to read on.
I definitly have my eye on a couple of them right now

Sativas sound so enjoyable reading about them (so do the indica descriptions)

I don’t think I’m worthy of a few of those genetics

1 Like

I’m around if you want to trade

1 Like

I’m about to order some instablue from blue star. 42-54 days Mai Tai x Short blueberry f4

1 Like

Hot dam!

I seen some seeds listed with “fast “a s description.
That time line sounds awesome?

The blueberry fasts are like 43-49 days.

Thanks for recommendation, maybe for my next order.

I’m going not start collecting a library and trading within community, eventually make my own seeds.

Are you a blueberry fan? Grown in past?.

Josh Blue offered me a break. Finally getting around to taking him up on it. Instablue (Mai Tai x Blueberry F4) 10 Regular Seeds - DCSE

2 Likes

THanks Corgitron,

I gonna research a bit more.

Possibly trade these with my Irish buddy.

And order any If in stock still.

Regs though with a ten pack…be a nice project if I hit he females. I’ll gladly grow the males and Get pollen.

Got to start learning more.
1Luv

CaliX

I am honestly going to start digging for short flower time and flavors. Im gonna grab three or four packs when i pop them ill tag you in… im also interested in the otm x bb4 freebie lol

That would be hella cool.

I’d be willing to contribute towards the cost if you plan on making seeds or find a good Pheno to take cuts from.
You specifically go for Regs?

I’m in Canada.

Its a bit of money for em to drop on 10 seeds. But thats the way to do it with regs…

I may end up. Keeping these blueberry and rocking them…unless I check out those fast ones. I mean 53-55 is pretty fast.

I get it. I usually just run a pack at a tims see what im working with. Il have extras but won’t be shipping to canada again until new year.

Person you need to get with is @bil

just know fast flowers usually have ruderralis genetics and can lower potency kind of a trade off for the faster time.

2 Likes

:wave: hi there fellow canuck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Friesland, very fast, untested s1.
I am doing B.B this year. I have Joti Bluberry muffin, Joti blue x Afghan , DJ shorts Coco Kush, Vanilluna, Azure Haze and a seeds man blue berry. One more wont kill me lol

2 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t know this! I will keep that in mind. I’m pretty lightweight and am a less is more kinda guy! All though I wouldn’t want to lose too much potency

For me I also like to get personal with my smoke so I know what I’m in for! This is the best part about growing your own

1 Like