10 Packs of 10 Seeds to be Won In Our Choose Your Own Seeds Promo! (CLOSED)

Hello forum members,

We’ve just launched our latest promo at The Vault and it’s a corker!

We’re asking you to let us know your favourite strain that’s on The Vault Website, then let us know what that is in the BLOG COMMENTS section by dropping the link. You can of course comment here, but entries are only qualified from the blog post entry.

You will then be in with a chance of winning a 10 pack of your chosen seeds and there will be 10 prize winners so you’re in with a fine chance to get your hands on some beans.

Visit the 'Choose Your Own Cannabis Seeds’ blog post to read the rules and enter!

Closes 26/11/2020.

Good Luck,

Gary Eff

#TeamVault

15 Likes

Another great promo give away from a top notch sponsor.will be entering this one for sure.thanks for the chance to win my favourite of favourites.I chose the auto fem Nevills Bilbo wanna take the same trip Tollkien took when he smoked the Nevills Haze and created Bilbo and gang :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely going to enter. Thank you for doing this promo. I have been hunting for Leeroy by Rare Dankness, but you are out of that, so I am going to pick something else.

2 Likes

Definatly looked at the hulamania always liked hulk

Blackberry Dream Regular Seeds Or if available by giveaway end Lemon Gelato Feminised Seeds.

Thanks Gary and good luck everyone.

I entered but my strain is out of stock, oh well

1 Like

Just entered hope I have a shot at it

1 Like

Afghani x black domina!! Let’s do this!!!

1 Like

My account isn’t working :expressionless:

Thanks to all who entered. Click the above blog to see the winners. The next promo is going live on a fresh post now…

Hell yes I won!

5 Likes

Awesome man congratulations.

2 Likes

I have been contacted by the person who runs the giveaway. The seeds I picked are out of stock and to pick any other pack I want…

Love my grape! So this doesn’t look too bad I don’t think :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Seeds will be with you next week buddy :wink:

1 Like

Just got my prize in the mail! Many thanks to Gary and the Vault! The strain I originally requested went out of stock before the contest ended (Bodhi- Angelica), but I was able to find something else that looked promising (Garden of Green- Sweetberry Cough Auto), and Gary hooked me up with extras!

5 Likes

Another #TeamVault member happy. Delighted to help! :wink: ENJOY!

4 Likes

Grape Cola X Bitch Slap :joy: :palms_up_together:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Good one!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like