101's First Grow Diary

It is mind boggling how fast these plants explode when they get going.

Autos day 46. I’m making many mistakes (one cola is past the lights) and learning.

8 Likes

Hey hey thanks @LedZeppelin

1 Like

Is this what I think it is?

6 Likes

Yup, it’s marijuana alright :crazy_face:

But seriously, lol, what do you think it is? Not sure what I’m looking for, look like nice flowers to me?

4 Likes

Never seen “frost” or “sugar” before! Just elated.

6 Likes

Looks to me you’ll be seeing much more of it :slight_smile:
Looks great in there!

If you haven’t already, join us over in the sip thread if interested. Lots of great EB info there… CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

4 Likes

First grows are firstborns. Everything is an absolute miracle!

5 Likes

the miracle never ceases to amaze :slight_smile: im still in awe after more years than id like to admit :wink:

3 Likes

@101 Hey buddy! Everything looks great In here. Keep up the good work! I’ll definitely be following along, but feel free to stop over to the SIP thread. We have a dedicated team of knowledgeable individuals that are happy to help day or night! SIP On!

3 Likes

@BeagleZ Yeah, man! That’s the Way! I hope to be so blessed. (Blissed? Blissed and blessed!)

4 Likes

@CrunchBerries Thanks!!! See you there!

3 Likes

Guys I’m so happy.

11 Likes

Thank you!!! I tell ya @LedZeppelin the EBs are as anti-anxiolytic as the medicine I’m growing.

4 Likes

Looking great!! :grin:

4 Likes

Things are roaring along in there that’s for sure!

3 Likes

@bassman5420 anything to watch out for in mid-flower?

Maybe keep an eye out for possible herm traits and make sure they don’t get too dry and try to gauge if they will have enough food to finish strong. Doing great though so may just have to sit back and watch heh.

1 Like

It’s going!!!

11 Likes

Got a scope!

You are looking at 52day old auto by Mephisto, “SkyStomper 2.0”

8 Likes

Damn those things are blasting off to the moon!

1 Like