150w Led Flood Light

Hello from the South of the World. This project aims to save the vegetative period with LED lights. I have been working with this type of LED for 3 years.

6 Likes

21 Likes

I was curious how those lights would work. I had found a few discount deals on them, but was unsure how long they would last for and how hot they would get.

3 Likes

Standard seeds and water, nothing more!

25 Likes

1 lt pot. Heave Mix Top Crop and water …

16 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @Conlarazon

2 Likes

Hi bassman5420, welcome to the thread,Sorry my English. it’s inside a closet. The heat it emits is not to burn. with a single fan I maintain the entire growth process in winter and summer…
Works great for my seedling and cutting needs.
When the carp came to flower, I germinated the seeds with 150w, and once the flowers were ready, I passed the final selection to the carp and did not stop the process.

5 Likes

Thank you DougDawson.
I was here many years before, in the first OVERGROW.COM

5 Likes

These are the cuttings from the previous litter.

20 Likes

Very nice. I do my entire grow with off the shelf led light bulbs. Just have to pay attention the the actual power used and not the brightness equivalent to other bulbs.

6 Likes

Welcome to the thread

I have not made flowers with this type of LED yet, but I am sure that interesting things can come out.

2 Likes

Hi @Conlarazon, welcome to OG! Please, go to the thread below

and do so!! You’ll love it here!! Beautiful plants and buds!! Congrats!!

2 Likes

Welcome @Conlarazon to OG!
Very uniform plants from seed, what strain is this?

3 Likes

I will have to hang my muffin fan like you have also.

1 Like

150 watts will cover 5 square feet (.5 square meters) of flower space. The color is 6,000K which is stronger on the blue end than I would usually like but that might help keep them lower (tighter inter-nodal spacing).

Lets see how they work for you :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Plants look super healthy - good job!!! The light must be working well. They are overgrowing that veg space. What is your soil medium? Something dark with no perlite - coco coir? Do you move them to bigger pots to determine sex?

found some specs on the light:

1 Like

Hi folks, the substrate is Top Crop Heavy Mix.
After knowing the sex of the plants, I select and transplant the tent for 20 days before flowering.
So far I have only tested the vegetative with this type of LED

13 Likes

The varieties are crosses that I myself make. Seeds donated by colleague and also purchased.

Starwberry Glue f3
Strawberry Glue f2 x Hash Bar f3
Strawberry Glue f2 x Hash Bar f3 x Ghost Train Haze f2
Ghost Train Haze f2 x Strawberry Glue f2 x Hash Bar f3
Ghost Train Haze f2
Sweet Tai x Ghost Train Haze x Strawberry Glue f3 pheno Diesel

3 Likes