Oct 11
Nutes: Gaia Green instructions

13 Likes

Coco 16 oz.
Day 9 12/12
Oct 18
Nutes: Gaia Green instructions

8 Likes

have you ever had problems growing in clear containers ? …i had algae grow on the sides of the cup so i stopped doing it …not sure if it was bad but it bothered me …it is nice to be able to see the root development though and your plant looks real healthy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by! This is actually my first time doing a 16 oz. cup grow. I’m not too worried about algae or anything…just giving it a go because I have the space and the spare light…wanted to get in on the 16oz grow competition, but I was late…so this is my chance to learn before the next one.
And thanks for the compliment! I also have a shallow perlite/verm bed with some clones in it. Gonna post a pic once I get a chance. See what happens under a 50 watt cxb3590…lol.
Hopefully everything stays green and gives up some sweet bud!

5 Likes

when the algae thing happened to me i had the plants in a green house so that maybe a whole different thing … am interested to see how it goes … read about a grow style called sea of green that they used to do with lots of plants in small containers …problem was if you got busted it was not so good …cops we found 50 plants in her basement …judge throws the book at her … :smile:

2 Likes

Perlite bed
Cut off all vegetation except very tops. Haven’t ph’d water at all. Plants showing signs of stress due to shitty ph range…will start next watering.
Container: 12"x 6" shallow ziploc (2.5" of perlite/verm mix)
Light: 50 watt cxb3590.
Day 9 12/12 (I think its day 5…but for the sake of simplicity, I’m calling the coco 16 oz and the bed the same)
Oct 18

Technically 12…but I’m counting 11, as I’m pretty sure I’m taking one out.

5 Likes

not sure but i am willing to bet that the plant in the 16 oz container by itself will do better then the ones you put all in one …it has been my experience that plants so not like being that close to others but i might be all wrong …also be interesting to see what happens here … you have a bit of the mad scientist in you …love that !!! grow on my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The bed is just a bunch of clones that hacked it…I couldn’t convince myself to juice em. So they live to see another 60-70 days.
I’m hoping the 16oz pulls at least a few grams…lol. never done coco before…but using watered down nutes from dwc.

2 Likes

Mad scientist…lol…love tinkering, love learning, not so shit hot at executing.

2 Likes

have you noticed that even where people can grow their own with out fear they still just run down to the corner store and buy it ? those are the stoners who have no mad scientist in them …i think i get more fun out the growing and hash making and green dragon cooking then i do out of the product itself :blush:

3 Likes

Agreed!! The most fun is growing something you’re proud of and want to show off!!! Unfortunately, the majority of us have to say, “buddy grew this, pretty good, eh?!”…
Lol…I’m still waiting on harvest…my guy had to shut down…his license renewal is super late…so I’m a cog in the wheel…lol.
Despite the “shake and trim bag” title, the buds are really good…and because it’s a mix of indica, sativa and hybrids, the taste, smell, and high are all different.
$190 for 3 ounces is pretty good. Right to my door!

5 Likes

Cancer is in my family…fuhkin sucks…but I’m getting a local station to do a story on me when I get it…I smoke (cigs and green), drink alcohol and eat unhealthy. I want to document the doctor’s reaction(s) when he/she says, “well, you’ve refused chemo, but you seem to have some kind of super defence against these cancer cells…they seem to be dying off and you are no longer at risk of dying.”…lol…RSO is going to save many lives.

1 Like

And hash making…well…I’m hoping to meet a local dude that can do a rosin press for me…

24.xx grams of awesomeness!!!

5 Likes

I’ve made qwiso before, but not sure if I did it right…do you do anything at the end to be sure all the iso has been evaporated completely? Is that the same as green drag or rso?

2 Likes

used to grow in a greenhouse in AZ …it was perfect…it was 8x14x20 ft( i grew other things in it too) …my plants where so so wonderful … loved it when my friends would come over and i was able to ask them what strain they preferred to smoke …at the time i was trying to see how big of a cola i could grow …the biggest was 24 inches long …it was the whole plant on one stem…and just for fun i dried it that way and during the holidays i brought it out and gave everyone that came over some of it :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!!! You can come up north for Christmas!!!
It’s funny how you grow in a space, but it is never enough…lol…I grew in a 1’ x 1’ x 2’ homemade micro box. Said, “ugh, if only I had more room!”. Now growing in a 2’ x 5’ x 7’ space and saying, “ugh, if i only had more room”.
Lol.

3 Likes

24 inches…fook!!!

green dragon is a tincture made with bud and either 151 run or ever clear …it has to be really high in alcohol to work …any way grind weed and bake at 240f for about 1 hr …i put on a cookie sheet and cover with foil …i use one oz …then put it in a quart fruit jar and fill with ever clear and shake the crap out of it for about ten min or so …i shake it a while and let it sit then shake it again cause 10 min of non stop shaking is to hard on my old arms …then u strain out the weed and i have a little tiny crock pot i put it in and let it cook down until it is about 3/4 cup left …it is super concentrated at this point and i take about 2-3 mil at a time …but i am a light weight and my friend takes 5 … we tried to take it straight but it was holy shit that burns so now we add it to a couple swallows of something like coffee or soda … i am older and my lungs are not so good i like it because i do not need to smoke much the rest of the nite

3 Likes

If you want more info on Green Dragon tincture, check out my thread.

3 Likes

am i doing it right ?

3 Likes