4 Likes

Almost ready for micro Manifold

21 Likes

Im choosing what to run tonight…

These are all feminized seeds by @copycatgenetics

Cheers

Mad

19 Likes

I’m debating running Greenhouse Holy Punch or Bomb Seeds THC Bomb.

I’ll probably run a few of both and pick the best plant, and hope for another male/female pair like I got with the Lebanese LR x BBHP seeds.

5 Likes

You might want to try a paper med cup maybe you can get the plant to air prune! That’s freaking awesome dude! You have skills @GramTorino!

5 Likes

How often do you have to water that?!

2 Likes

Thanks @Tinytuttle Some success. Yet I have much to learn!
These are just experimental bagseed - germed in 100+ F

@Seamonkey84 - now feeding them 3 or 4 times a day - coco - and leaving drainage for them to suck up at will. (not something I would normally do with cups or pots)

First time - Never again with the paper cups, possible mold and crap. Soon to be ejected.

9 Likes

Mad…

I hate you!!! :rofl:

I realized the only Fems I have, that aren’t autos, are a couple of CBD Hash, so I am going to run those. Been wanting to for a while, so I may take the best one and use it and reverse some of the branches on the other and pollinate some of the flowers on the same plant.

5 Likes

Why use feminized seeds? I mean, you can start more than one and chose the best. At the end. Im using regular seeds, may even make F2s while I’m at it. :rofl:

13 Likes

You have a point. Maybe I will select one of the regs I have, but I may have to grow about a dozen of them, because with my luck I will actually only get one female. :scream:

4 Likes

not sure what one yet but this is the envelope of choice

10 Likes

My last 16oz cup contest turned into a mini seed run, even though I withdrew from the contest I have a whole bunch of new seeds and got some experience pollinating a plant. Win/win.

13 Likes

Hmmm… bonsai style seed runs is something I was planning on doing anyway… maybe I’ll just keep a nice male and collect some pollen for now lol. Though I’m really getting ahead of myself. I only just ordered the exhaust fan and carbon filter so I can finally close the door to my tent and get my first set of practice plants into bloom.

3 Likes

I would go with the mix save those other bad mofos for bigger containers

2 Likes

Cotton Candy Crunch it is for me!

Mad

12 Likes

Ooooooooh I’m there!!!

2 Likes

Almost time to drop some beans… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If I drop at 12:01 tonight that’s technically the 1st right?

3 Likes

Twelve midnight its good!

Im so excited!

6 Likes

tenor

10 Likes