(complete)1981 Roadkill Skunk

Thanks @DrGonzo13 , I just did!
@misterbee within moments of my post, I was offered some!
You just gotta love this forum!

6 Likes

I haven’t figured out how to sign up for a seed run or how to receive some open pollinated true landraces from members and I got a feeling I’m to late for this party here but hopefully I can catch the next one of but to B honest I would rather landraces and am willing to pay just don’t want to pay a bunch only to find out that it’s some hybrid idk hopefully you can point me in the right direction ty for your time

2 Likes

@drgreensleaves Nobody here takes money, it’s all based on trading and sharing. The co op seed runs pop up all the time and you just have to jump on them as you see them. Twice a year they will be shipped out, you just pay shipping and supplies.
This is not a landrace strain though. I do have extras if your interested.
Also if it’s landraces your interested in I will suggest checking out the freakers. They have a pretty cool thing going on where they all reproduce and share strains with each other that contributes. I’m not a 100% sure how it all works but @Guitarzan would be able to shed a little more light on that topic then I could :grin:

6 Likes

You will also need to get to trust level 2/member status before you can sign up. You are still TL1 Basic at present. Check out this thread for more info.

4 Likes

I am member status or at least I was yesterday lol

2 Likes

Yes I am interested in the RKS I tried to put my name on list but it wouldn’t let me at the top it says closed so I’m not sure what to do now ty for your time and consideration and I am tl2 btw

2 Likes

Ah, it appears it has not updated. I see you have the member badge but your profile still shows basic. My mistake, I am sure the system will update that soon.

3 Likes

As for RKS, that has been closed for some time. It was distributed in Canads in the last box and is being sent to the rest of the world in the current box. Ask your distributor if there are any extra but otherwise this ship has already sailed.

3 Likes

Well ty my friend hopefully I can get all this figured out I’m not very tech savy so so please forgive me if I’m kinda slow ok so I just find the distributor and just send them a dm ? And so if it is to late can I just wait till the run is done can/will they trade some or do I have to catch another run? Or like how does all this work? If you don’t have time to explain I understand, you see I’ve only been out like 4years so I’m a little behind I fell back when the first android hit the market so my tech skills are a little behind lol so if you could bare with me I greatly appreciate

3 Likes

As for RKS I am sure there will be someone who can work something out for you in the trades threads once they have been received by those who were here for the signups.

These runs aren’t really run on a schedule afaik

1 Like

The RKS run is done a year ago bud. Canadians have the seeds already and the rest of the world is getting theirs currently so there are packs out there to trade for. This thread will explain how to sign up for runs.

Watch the voting thread and it will tell you the new runs that are in progress or coming soon.

If you have any other questions let me know, happy to guide you through it.

2 Likes

Is it too late to get in on this?

2 Likes

Too late for this one but keep a ‘weather eye’ out for future sign-ups…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

So is this open for new sign ups now.

No man, as the title states, it is closed. It’s already been distributed in Canada and is currently being distributed around the rest of the world.

6 Likes

Intriguing, I might have space come spring if you still got some “funk” that needs gone through :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Get with me then. I’ll keep a HALF PACK in Reserve, just in case you’re still interested. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Cool Bee :honeybee: , oh yeah I’ll still be interested :slight_smile: thanks bro

5 Likes

Completed seed run

I germed 3 of the f2’s. Still waiting on sex. Looks like I’ve got 3 different phenos. The beauty of them is super tall with purple stems and branches and has a real funky nasty smell. Second is squat with very short internodal spacing and the Third is similar to the second except has weird wrinkly almost mottled leaves (almost wonder if it has LPV or whatever it’s called). Both of the shorter plants just smell like Skunk 1 and none of them smell like road kill. I’m really hoping the tall purple funky one is female cuz it has promise. Good thing I like Skunk 1 though, cuz usually the tall lanky ones turn out male. I have my fingers crossed. Y’all can check them out on my log if you are interested…

18 Likes