(complete)1981 Roadkill Skunk

loooking good and patiently waiting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to a great grow. I’m gonna find a place near @Gpaw, settle in and watch the fireworks. I can almost smell 'em from here. :skunk: :skunk: :skunk:

5 Likes

This should be interesting! Let me grab my lawn chair.

3 Likes

heard about the original release and then very recently heard it brought up specifically a handful of times… stoked to see what happens when this thread blow up

2 Likes

Nice choice. Will be following along.

2 Likes

Good luck with them, those are pretty close to what Road kill skunk used to be.

6 Likes

Taping my eyeballs open for this one :eyes:

9 Likes

I’m gonna come along as well, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

6 Likes

It’s not letting me sign up, for some reason :v:t4:

2 Likes

Never mind. I thought that you misinterpreted, what I read. Wiki will open when above soil, not after seed sprouted. Gotcha. I just thought that, I was doing something wrong again. :v:t4:

6 Likes

It’s gonna be a party in here!

Big thanks to @misterbee and @Upstate for the donation!!

Huge thank you to @Kushking902 for offering up his grow space, time, and putting in that hard work on these!

We all appreciate it :pray:

11 Likes

Someone save me a spot up there

5 Likes

Since we’re all here… I’d love to hear some insights of this great and magical quest for RKS. Many breeders have gone down this stinky road, trying to find that skunk weed from the 90’s.

Are you more in the camp of:

“The Skunk smell we remember from long ago is just a nostalgic feeling we attach to weed we used to smoke back in the day. Weed we remember from a long time ago smelled like skunk. We will never find an actual RKS strain”

or

“There is definitely a strain out there that smells of straight up road kill skunk! AND I WILL FIND IT!!”

Personally, I think this is a nostalgic thing. Whenever I think about 90s weed I think of RKS… That’s just me though.

6 Likes

Thanks for doing this @Kushking902. I’m down for a skunk hunt!!

4 Likes

15 years ago a guy walked into my work with 2 zips in a backpack, the building reeked for hours after he left.
Around the same time if you took a drive down the road behind the Halifax airport around the end of September you knew exactly what was hidden in the woods back there. Lol it’s an unmistakable smell.
I believe it’s out there. That’s just me.
There’s lots of smelly strains from back in the day I remember but that one smell stands above all and I only smelled it a couple of times.
I’m really hoping we can find that eye watering smell somewhere in these.

13 Likes

Borrowed a Vintage Gas Mask, ready to hang out in that far right corner!! BIG CONGRATS on the undertaking, Bro. A whole lot of members will surely bombard the List!! Well done, the best of success, continue to SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Count me in please, I can run in December this year, it’s an awesome opportunity! Thanks again much appreciated!

3 Likes

I’ll be watching for the sign up!

2 Likes

Thanks @misterbee! You and @Upstate are the ones who made this possible. I been wanting to find and run this for a while. It’s all thanks to you guys that this is happening. Let’s go find that :skunk:

10 Likes

I should have it open by the end of the week. I just want to make sure we have a few above the soil

11 Likes