1st Auto Grow Trizzlers, Trizkit n Blueberry

Signed up for free beans by @CoastalMarySeeds and twenty20mendocino in their Great Auto race giveaway.
First up is the Blueberry by Coastalmary and then last pics in order are Trizzlers and Trizkit, 2 of each.

Not to much to say except the Trizzlers is very vigorous of the two other Autoflowers. All broke ground same week.

Blueberry and Trizkit are in 1 gal pots and the Trizzlers is in a 3 gal. Stem rubs all reveal nice smells but the Trizkit smells like some dank kush. Go figure it having triangle in the genetics :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:
Thanks for visiting​:sun_with_face::sunflower::sun_with_face:

22 Likes

I don’t see this on their site. Where did you find it.
Very nice plants!

2 Likes

Nice! Ive got a Trizzler going in an outdoor grow, shes only a week old seedling right now tho. Yours are looking good! Hows the stem rub smells?

1 Like

Hey, the autorace giveaway ended a few weeks ago i do believe.

2 Likes

That is what I thought. Thank You!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Coastal Mary I saw running an ad in strainly.io free seeds

And twenty20mendocino I saw on IG

The Seedbanks chosen were all staggering the release of the free auto seeds in their auto race giveaway. Not really a competition race Per-say but still something fun to participate in.

@DefNSmokn my Trizzlers got this nice gummy bear scent with kush tones. It’s smells awesome!! How does yours smell?? Being outdoors I’m guessing the terp profile will vary a little or maybe a lot? :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is all the bigger mine is, so ill have a better idea in a few more weeks. Lol but the gummy bear and kush sounds good to me!

6 Likes

Right on!! Glad to see the same strain!! But it’ll be awesome to see how she grows with the sun!!!
Please feel free to share any new pics in here along with mine!! It’s all a learning game for me and still got lots to learn!!

1 Like

So 1-2 pics show this odd growth I spotted on my Trizzlers plant. Looks like a nanner but there is a small red hair peeking out as seen in the pic. Not sure what to make of this, it was the only one I saw, any ideas???

Pic 3 is LST being applied on this auto and pic 4 showing trichomes that are starting to being produced. What crazy is two days ago I didn’t spot any frost, but now she is packing it on!
Smells like gummy bears up front and kushy earthy small which is light in the background.
Thanks for visiting!

![image|375x500]

3 Likes

That is definitely a male flower. Some varieties just do this (my Ghost Rose does it). I would remove it and keep an eye out for more.

2 Likes

Thanks for chiming in!!! I was hoping someone would. Will definitely keep an eye or two out.

1 Like

This is the Trizkit which is about a week and half behind the Trizzlers in flowering. However still stretching and she’s in a 1 Gal! :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging: Either way I’m not complaining just stumped

This is the Trizzlers which was quick to start flowering and interestingly shes in a 3 gal pot with little stretch And growth. But sure smells great! Best I can describe it is a mix of gummy bears, sweet butter and a dank kushy note wrapping up the back end. Smells like something I’d enjoy eating :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Small update on the Trizzlers, frost is appearing and developing and the smell is amazing! To me she has a very berry cherry scent That I feel like I’ve come across in different gummies like worms and bears. I was expecting a bigger plant being that she was placed in a 3 gal container But suppose I got a ways to go in learning to be an effective grower. Cheers!

2 Likes

Trizkit here with the most bud sites and a stretchy growth. Started LST 5 days ago and responded well.

3 Likes

Week later and this Trizzlers says cut me down. Not really any amber trichomes yet so gonna let her go a few more days probably chop on Sat
Buds don’t have much density actually more on the fluffy side but decent trichome coverage. The smell could be described as sweet fresh cherry berry candy air freshener!
Straight candy fruit terps for days!
Are you sure this is cannabis?

3 Likes

That sounds fruity good
I am new but thought you had to have at least a little amber When you say Not really any amber does that mean some?

1 Like

Hi! So yeah I saw very very few amber trichomes but the plant looks like she is on her way out. Crazy to see how fast automatics live out their life. Just this morning when checking on the flowers I saw that the trichomes were really looking quite milky! I don’t mind if I pull early since I tend to like Sativa plants and I’ve read if you pull plants while clear and milky trichomes are present the effects are more sativa in nature.
I’ll post a pic just before chop tonight :+1::call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Thank You!

2 Likes

Whiskey Zulu @ day 77

5 Likes

@BirD
Is that DwC??
Surely explains how you guys are getting amazing harvest for size of reservoir from the automatic genetics.
Looks great man!!!

1 Like