1st GSC grow - Donkeys and Foxtails oh my!

Almost finished with our first GSC (Girl Scout Cookies) run. Goodness!

I understand it’s a heavily hyped strain, but I also understand why it’s popular….

39 Likes

Thanks LZ!

1 Like

I love GSC. I love it even more when it’s crossed with select Indica’s. Just Premo Man!!!

1 Like

Is that a clone or from seed? GSC is usually a low yielding plant, yours looks like a heavy yielder :money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Great job
Looks amazing

3 Likes

Looks very nice. I always enjoy seeing a crown of foxtails. Biblical.

3 Likes

Last year I lost one of my Mac’s to “hermaphrodite” the Greek God of a “chic with a d*ck” in July. So, I planted this Dozido ( GSC x Face Off OG cannaflora clone from a local nursery in one of the same 30 gallon feeding tubes I’m using this year. Actually it ended up over 5 ft, tapered cages are 4 ft. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Dozido is in my top 5 favorite everyday smoke. AAAAA cannabis

When I planted it in July

3 weeks budding shot

sept

Days before harvest Oct 1

8 Likes

Mmmm… pluck them foxtails off like mini-corn!

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

Beautiful! That looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

It’s from seed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You did a wonderful job there brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

I really love how that looks. I wish I could do that.

1 Like

GSC is a cross of OG Kush x F1 Durban

If the foxtails aren’t caused by lighting or heat issues, then the foxtailing could be caused by the F1 Durban genetics.

F1 Durban aka Cherry Pie Kush S1 is a cross of Chemdawg x Durban Poison. Foxtailing is a known Chemdawg trait.

I don’t recall any of the other parental strains having this issue.

I enjoyed growing GSC years ago, it’s a great strain, I only wish it was a heavier yielding strain.

3 Likes

Mind if I ask where you sourced your seed? That’s a monster compared to what I’m used to seeing.

I have never grown it. I have one bagseed of it but it was from a dispo. Nice job on your GSC. Sometimes “the” pheno shows up anywhere. She looks special. peace

2 Likes

Genetics might play a role and heat may be the catalyst. Temps ran in the low 90s the last few weeks. Humidity around 60%. Lighting is Mars Hydro FC-6500.

My records show it as a feminized coming from MSNL in April 2021.