1st time at it after about 40 plus years

im goiong to give this a shot as i do not like pills for painrelief. tent set 4x2 300 watt leds ocean grow and perlite lets see what happens with white widow fem auto and 2 plants outside covered with a milk crate so turtles don t get the munchies we will see what florida sun shine does for them 2 more years til total lagality we can only hope

23 Likes

Good luck man. If you need any advice, dont hesitate to ask. Lots of really humble, generous and knowledgeable souls on this site.

5 Likes

Thankyou i appreciate all the help i can get there is sooooo much more technical stuff than i remember back in thevsay wevthrew some seeds in thevdirt and hoped for the best lol my lil bro up in maine grew some fro. Clones ladt ywar outside and said it was better than anything we had back in the day dam lucky up there both him and my son are up there where it is legal med and recreational i read thT us congress is voting to drop canibis off the scheduled drug list and finally let the states decide about dam time
Peace and many thanks

2 Likes

Welcome, @potdaddy4x4!!! I’m up here in Northern Maine myself. Have your Kin hit me up in case there’re looking for seeds to trade. All the best to you in your grow efforts. Kick your shoes off, make yourself at home…cause, you ARE!!! Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

@potdaddy4x4 welcome. “potdaddy4x4” is a great name. I like it.

1 Like

I think they are growing all from. Clones from a friend no seeds sorry. But on the other hand i am looking into buying some dirt on the penobscot river to park a camper on during the hot months of summer to get out of florida

1 Like

Thanks its a adaptation of my long tome screen name from aol and yahoo dayz. Pimpdaddy4x4

1 Like

Same here bro, got off all the damn pills and smoke as much as I want. Feel so much better.

1 Like

Here are a couple nice and green ph 6 moisture good temp 25.5c %60 humidity they are about 4 weeks old auto fem white widow im even trying a couple of cuttings for clones with 300 watt led

13 Likes

Looking good!
Aways been curious about autoflower clones.

pulls up a chair :metal::popcorn:

2 Likes

Autoflower clones o.O

3 Likes

I think clones from an auto have the same “age” than the mother and follow the same timeline, so less time to grow and minimal buds, no use to take cuttings from … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks 1st try after 40 years we will see what happens

2 Likes

Auto clones too, cool. :+1: :sunglasses:
I’ll pull up a chair to see this!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Lol mé too

2 Likes

*Grabs some popcorn…

Good luck man

2 Likes

White widow is a great strain.Auto WW Will give you some nice bud.Sadly auto strains are not good candidates to clone as the clone is at the exact same stage as the mom and cannot be reverted to a veg state.Good luck will follow along to see how it goes for you.

5 Likes

put up

trellis today

6 Likes

thankyou i will ytu it i may switch to just fem not auto next time i would; ike to cross gdp and something sweet in the future maybe even banana kush and strawberry

2 Likes

I have a couple of auto fem Northern Lights started and about to start another 4 auto strains.Autos serve a use and purpose in my gardens…I also have 10 photoperiod strains going now to.Will be doing a variety of seed projects this winter.Autos,photoperiods and auto x photoperiods…Happy growing next choices for your next grow,get some tasty crosses out of them.

1 Like