3 person different state same seed one plant Bruce Banner grow

I’m going to be doing what the title states. Only difference is I’m going to be doing this grow with a friend from another state @Breelie. We both have the same genetics from the same seed bank. We are doing this as a tag team grow. Different lights… we will see the outcome. Hope we can All have some fun and learn from one another. I hope this inspires others to do the same…

23 Likes

The seeds are coming from @breelie. Bree what’s your setup for this? Mine is a 2x2 tent with 70 to 90 watts of full spectrum led. I plan on using a supersoil every now and then with a bump of Jacks classic all purpose fertilizer

7 Likes

I’m running 4x4 Mars Hydro light I haven’t used to grow yet! MARS HYDRO FC-E3000 LED Grow Light 3x3ft with 1184pcs Diodes Grow Bar Light & MeanWell Driver, UV IR Full Spectrum Grow Light Dimmable Commercial Grow https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Q35VJQL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_RNcG4tF9KMOTi

12 Likes

This should be interesting, can’t wait to see the comparison.

Are you both at different altitudes or about the same? I’m wondering if this may have an effect.

4 Likes

Yes mam you will definitely have an advantage on me as far as lights are concerned

4 Likes

No bud. This will be inside

1 Like

Only difference would be pressure

2 Likes

my last grow was by sunlight and SPIDER FARMER SF-1000 LED Grow Light Use with Samsung LM301B LEDs Daisy Chain Dimmable Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Veg Flower Greenhouse Growing Lamps with MeanWell Driver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TS82HWB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_Q5K7XEZRH509DS4GF9GK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Samsung makes killer diodes

3 Likes

We just going to start same day and go start to finish with same beans.

3 Likes

Where is your Bruce Banner from? I’m planning to plant some soon that I acquired from an auction on this site by Heady McDank/Boundless Genetics. @HeadyMcDank

3 Likes

Yes mam! When I get these beans from u I’ll come on here and say start lol. I’m sure the public would love some info on these beans bree if u don’t mind

2 Likes

that light is gonna murder it. (in a good way) will you be topping and training the plant into a nice bush to maximize the efficiency of the light and canopy ?

1 Like

I plan on topping just once and growing the plant out in a 3 gal. Fabric pot

4 Likes

was always interested in bruce banner so im glad i can follow along. hopefully everything goes smooth for the both of yall!

2 Likes

Thanks bud. It will be interesting. Same exact genetics under different environments

1 Like

and experiance :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah @Breelie might be a little behind on that but I wouldn’t do this with someone who I thought otherwise. She is new on here but has great potential and a definite value to this site and this little grow off so expect a lot of giving bs and great growing advise

6 Likes

Remember her light is bigger then mine lol!

6 Likes

I have a Bruce outdoors, biggest god damn plant I’ve ever grown.

My genetics are from quebecseeds

6 Likes