2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

first real post of my own here & im getting close to harvest both tents (3x3) I have a 340w. Johnson cx-6 in one & a California light works ss-275 (200w) in the other growing in 3 gal smart pots in royal gold tupur

19 Likes

Holy crap man, Lookin much better than last time I checked in on you on the other place. Seems like you’ve made some changes for the best!

I been thinkin about that Royal Gold Tupur myself.

2 Likes

I went over to the tupur when the heatwave got the best of my dwc & waterfarms it’s just so much more simple & it works really good I’ve quite a bit of experience with coco & this is very similar but works right out of the bag one tent is e&f the other is dtw & both are performing good the plants are jackherer-x-blackberry kush grow www.kingklonebrand.com they call it blackjack but it’s different from other strains bearing the same name 46 days since the flip in the cob tent & 39 days for the blurple tent

6 Likes

She is turning pretty fast

8 Likes

She’s lookin great!

I wish I had more to say lol.

1 Like

etting cold at nightmy little heaters are doing their job as it’s g

6 Likes

Fixed that for you :wink: lol
I’ve seen those and to be honest I’m thinking about getting one for under my desk lol.

How well do they work? Any kind of thermostat? Basically, Tell me all about em!

They so far are working out pretty good it’s so easy to control only the environment you’re using built in thermostat the +&- are the temp up & down & the timer will shut it off but not start up so I turn it on after lights out & it shuts it down right before the lights come back on but you have the option of not using the timer as well & when it gets colder I’ll just set the thermostat & run it full time

Uploading… Uploading…

3 Likes

Badass. Oh, if you were posting more than 1 pic you didn’t wait for the upload to finish :wink:

I’m for sure gonna pick one or two of these up, for 20 bucks ya can’t go wrong lol.

Yeah i screwed that one up so far this is the smallest heater I’ve found it’s just a good match for a tent

so far they work perfectly at first I had my doubts

13 Likes

gonna chop this weekend

8 Likes

the California light works tent was flipped a week later but seems like it’s gonna need more time than that

8 Likes

Just saw this on the other site, and i gotta say the pics here are much better quality, they go through less optimization and general size fuckery causing distortion. Looking fantastic as always Mr. Herk.

4 Likes

Hey jelly did you get your cabinet operating yet ? I’ll have to check out your thread

1 Like

Jelly’s 2x3 cab thread Here’s a quick link lol. I’m ghetto up and running, won’t have my nice light built until wednesday evening. Then the fun starts!

2 Likes

I got 230 grams of free megacrop nutrients coming I’m gonna do a heads up between them & gh floranova next grow

1 Like

i liked megacrop but the 230g bag runs out quick and shipping to canada is expensive. i’ll probably order a big bag when my maxibloom runs out if i haven’t won a bag. my plants required more than the feeding chart recommended. 8g+ per gallon in late veg

2 Likes

. I’m only gonna be feeding one plant in a 3 gal smart pot how were your results using it ? I have a lot of the gh nutes as I’ve used that brand for a long time I’m growing in a soilless medium it’s called tupur I’m finishing up my first run with it I was wondering if 230 grams is gonna be enough to do the job

2 Likes

Both tents are winding down I have purple city genetics doubledream & kingklonebrand blackjack ready to go but I’m considering buying another clone of sherbet or candyland & im wanting to do it before the first of the year when California puts their new “legal” laws into effect & tbh I’m not all that happy about it the government has too much control already

7 Likes