2017-18 NFL chat

Alright guys and gals- it’s that time of year again! Pre season football is on, my wife is irritated and I am suddenly very interested in tv programming.

Last night my Broncos looked so-so against the lowly Bears. I am feeling discouraged.

Tonight the Chiefs are playing which provides another good arm chair scouting opportunity for us AFC west folks.

SO, who else is excited!?

Big expectations for your team?

SuperBowl predictions?
(Mine is Green Bay v New England)

Will the Cowboys and Raiders fall off as I Expect? (Sub .500 for both teams…)

Are you mad yet?

Stay Hazed,
Jake

Sorry JaxxMunster, considering we are not in Shark’s Tank, those memes are not appropriate…

Let’s keep this as thread for NFL fans.

2 Likes

Not a fan of the Steelers either, but I love to hate on the Cowgirls.

1 Like

49ers -7 1/2 and 24 130/100!!!

Make your bets!

1 Like

Titan Up! The raiders won’t fall off…green bay in the super bowl? That’s hilarious! The cowboys will slump a little, my afc south is favoring my titans though, so that’s my main focus.

2 Likes

I am a Pats fan . . . . . . just got my directv nfl pkg paid 'I’m ready for nfl & trimming this fall

2 Likes

New England supporter here - you guys got two of our best players this year, Logan Ryan and Blount, the Patriots need them back! :smile:

oops, I mean Chris Long and Blount!!! Ryan lives in Philly but went to Tennessee Titans

4 Likes

@Muleskinner yea I’m happy we got them! especially now that peterson is using blount right

watched the win vs. Carolina, the Eagles look like a great team this year

I’m with You! We legimately look good , sometimes some eagles fans get a little ahead of ourselves like last year but we’re pulling through in the tough games. Hope we keep it up. Feel like pats will be there At the end of the year. Get the o line and defense together

yes, there’s been a ton of injuries & Belicheck changed a bunch of stuff, hopefully they will keep improving. Eagles defense looks like the Patriots D from last year when it led the league.

Did you know Blount says his name should be pronounced “Blunt”? pretty funny. When he gets long runs, Deion Sanders on NFL channel says “Ain’t nobody wanna hit THAT blunt!” over and over…really miss the guy! He got 18 touchdowns and 1200 yards last year.

I hope that you are talking about NFL and moved it to correct topic… if not please complain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who Dat!?

1 Like