2018 out door grow

all male plants or pulled. a hell of a lot less watering. we will see how ,any females make it to the end. sorry no pictures i am under ground grower.

3 Likes

Good luck brother. Keep it on the low down.

99%

1 Like

yes must keep on low down. how is your garden doing?

3 Likes

It’s going great. I am having good luck for a gardener this year.

I took on more than I should have.

In a guerilla grow, that could be a mistake, huh?

2 Likes

i do think luck has nuthin to do with your garden skills.

2 Likes

You are very kind sir.

You are also right. It is hard work.

But if you love what you do, it really isn’t work, right?

outside grows more the better never know what mother nature will throw at you.

2 Likes

But we know it isn’t always what the plants want right, hehehe.

yes you or right we give them love and food/water the plant does the rest.

2 Likes

Ugh, I have to get ready to go to work.

Stay out of the terrible heat brother. Keep me posted.

99%

Oh ya guerilla growing is one of those in stress grows lol. . .you want to check on them everyday to make sure they are ok but you can’t because it’s too much of a risk, thank god I’m legal now hehe

1 Like

yes i check on mine during the night when it is cooler. this time of year. plus i am on family land.

2 Likes

Very smart ! And always go a different way every time so you don’t make a trail leading straight to your grow spot

2 Likes

yes i do not make trails until i am about 30 feet in to a brair thicket.then it is not wide open more than 1 way to get to where i am going never be to careful. paranoid i wear a turkey hunting cap with the camo netting in front of my face and gun if nothin more than spray bullets give me a little time to get away.

1 Like

got all female plants lst away from oneanother now it is top dress nutes and water and hope mother nature is on my side.

1 Like

Best of luck with the grow bro.

Hope you grow good meds.

i be damed that bad thunder storm took out 1 plant yesterday.

1 Like

We had some heavy rains too. I don’t know if I lost anything yet. It’s still to dark to see.

it said i have sucelly change picture might take some time to show up thank you thank you thank you.

1 Like

a coon hunting light comes in handy no hand needed to see you got it changed for me great job.

1 Like