2019 organic growing with Gman

Time to get a thread started for this year. I didn’t grow this winter but have a small grow going and in flower at week 4.5.

i’m running Strappleberry, Blue Hammer, Airborne Jack, and Cartel Haze from NAW seeds. I also have two from a friend that are Humboldt x Sugar Punch.

I have a few small ones outside, Lemon Bubba (Lemon Thai X pre98 Bubba), and a few crosses from friends. I have some CBD seeds from Sebring and another friend, and a Joey Weed C99 f2 fem.

Here are my two Blue Hammer. They’re full organic soil, and these are all being grown in 1 gal pots. Sort of a micro grow. #1 and #2. So far they look like the same pheno. Smell is tangy rotten fruit so far… some dank, too.

I’ll keep adding pics, but wanted to get it going… Happy weekend! peace

24 Likes

Nice.

Let em’ roll.

:couch: :movie_camera: :eye:

6 Likes

Looking good for week 4 to 5.

5 Likes

Sorry for not maintaining this thread! I’ll try to start adding some photos. My current run is on the downhill side. I grew in 1 gallon pots this time and it’s all been positive. Other than two plants the rest are from NAW seeds. I love growing their stuff. They have them so well behaved by the time you grow them, its bliss.

Here’s a group shot from last night. I’ll get more bud shots up soon. Have to get busy again…

peace

14 Likes

Okay, one to hold us over…

:sunglasses:

18 Likes

Wow a frosty girl for sure.

4 Likes

Another inch taller and the NBA scouts will be watching her. :v:

6 Likes

NAW has some great genetics and are a great couple guys that have a heart for the plant !

4 Likes

Yeah, I really like those guys a lot. Very stand up guys. I’ll plug them forever.

I chopped the top half off all but three plants and put them back in the closet to try and fatten up the bottom buds. I’m trying to get my popcorn buds to POP! lol

I got lots of pics yesterday before I chopped. I’ll get some up pretty quick. peace

Bue Hammer f2

12 Likes

Wow, the pics really lose a lot after upload, holy cow… it wiped out my trichomes! lol

3 Likes

Thanks, not bad as a trick :+1: allthough that strange look :hushed:, I suppose the poor plant once arrived to that stage doesn’t care at all :sweat:, will try it … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s one that might show more trichs… let’s see. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Man, that is still discouraging. My pics are nice and crisp, but they look dull as hell on here. Oh well, we all get the idea I guess. more to come…peace

7 Likes

Well much to my amazement, summer is basically over, and I never felt like I got to enjoy it much at all. it was a weird one weather wise.

Anyway, I have a nice run going outside, but all are in pots this year, except one that is there because I found a seed in my bud and decided to shove it in the dirt to see how it would do without the babying and soil prep. Ironically, it’s done as well as anything and is making me wish I had planted it sooner.

The plant are mostly all flowering now and I’ll start adding some pics to show them. I’ve started another batch of seeds for indoor and will get pics of those, too.

The two tallest I have are a JC Haze (Sannies Jack x Silverfields) and a Golden Wedding ('72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold afropips hack).

JC Haze first and it is in flower now. I need to take a bunch of inside bud sites off. It’s insane the number of small limbs and bud sites. No smell yet.

Golden Wedding I’m going to spray it good this week and get it indoors to flip. I’ll have to be ready to bend it up and leave it in place for aa few months or so after that. It’s a beautiful plant with short node spacing imo, and longer limbs than the maker expected. It’s a nice tress shaped girl wih hardly a blemish on her.

10 Likes

Sebring’s Revenge is looking really cool. the limbs really spread out wide and it has a lot of bud sites.

Another CBD girl is Perkin’s Cut bx1 #9 (sweet orange pheno) It’s been getting larger by the day all of the sudden. It’s stretching in all directions.

8 Likes

I’ll keep working on getting some pics in here.

My plants that are flowering now are JC Haze, Lemon Bubba (Pre 98 Bubba x Lemon Thai), Onyx Fire (Lemon Bubba x Kinkyblaze), the two CBDs, and I started more late and they are just now starting to show flower… I had planned on having them flower inside, but they’re already flipped most of them so they’re gonna stay out.I’m worried about bringing anything foreign inside, too. Golden Wedding is going inside and won’t finish before any of these others.

So, that list is gonna be pretty terpy, I hope! I have Purple Poison Cookies (SamwellBB), Afghan CBD x Black Afghani (USC seeds), (Wedding Cake x Gelato #33) x Dosido #9 …pheno #3 (SamwellBB), Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Blue Magoo, M.O.B. x Cocoon, and @Growhard’s Snow Lotus mom bxv1 x Unknown dad, (2-B . for now, heh). peace

edit: crap, I’m leaving out some good ones! I forgot about Uzbekistan, GG#4 x Sour Bubble, Maui Sunshine, Goji x Blue Magoo… that may be it… getting hard to keep up with them. keep it green!

7 Likes

I call this the “aggressive stance”, because it looks like the plant is actively trying to steal light from the plants next to it. :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah, seriously. I keep it separated from the others to do just that. It’s as wide as it is tall almost. It really has a lot of budding sites, too. I love the looks of it. They drink a lot of water.

I don’t feed them much. I have the roots organics dry nutes already in the soil and depend on the microbes to do all the rest for the roots. I give a tea now and then and I’ll give some bloom teas when things pick up. Not much though.

I’m feeding them all much less than last year. But, I am recycling my soils and I expect there is residual fertilizer left in each batch since it’s raw ingredients. I’m starting to treat it like living soil now and only add a little fresh compost, and worm castings to start it all up again.

4 Likes

Signed up … nice one bro… should get notifications now …
Peace

3 Likes

I’ll try and get pics in this evening. I have a million things going on atm. Purple Poison has grown a good bit, I’m very glad for that. Fresh pics later…

4 Likes