2020 Cannabis with Meesh

Sure if you can sleep on the equivalent of a pot of coffee. :astonished::rofl:

4 Likes

My wife doesnā€™t seem to have any issues sleeping on it, for whatever thatā€™s worth.

But then, Apollo gets us wired as heck, but makes my buddy sleepy for whatever reason.

Biology can be so strange :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Could be harvest time. My trichs were barely cloudy when I pulled it cuz of bud rot. The stuff my buddy grew seemed even racier. Weā€™ll see how it feels once I try it cured.

I can pretty much sleep on anything even an entire pot of coffee, if I lay down. On this, I just didnā€™t get tired, so on and on I went.

5 Likes

Alright guys, explain to the outdoor grower how I can make fem seeds without seeding a whole plant or otherwise screwing up a whole plantā€¦ Do you have to have pollen to use collodial silver or can you just spray it on a bud and it will form fem seeds like magic? And can you do it with only the sun and no other lighting?

3 Likes

Ha! I was digging through my seeds today and realized that I had a 3 pack of Bruce Banger Fems. Stoked! For some reason, I only thought I had the one I used for the practice plant. Yay! Def putting one in the ground next year.

Oh and Iā€™ve been throwing them out, but I have UFS 18 crossed with the herm OG Kush seeds if by some chance someone wants them. I canā€™t mess with them in case they herm, I have nothing to separate them.

4 Likes

you spray the plant to get the female to go male and then use that pollen on a female.
sounds simple but is a little more complicated than that

sounds like you are enjoying your taste testing !

5 Likes

Oh boy, that sounds more complicated than I thought actually. This old lady would probably screw it up and seed her whole garden. lol Iā€™ll stick to buying seeds or growing out gifts then.

Taste testing is the best part! Finally, the fruits of my labor! :partying_face: :firecracker: :tada:

7 Likes

Any succulent gurus in here? Since itā€™s fall should I stop watering them altogether until spring? Thinking they can grab water from the air. Iā€™ve managed to keep most alive this year, but I still donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing when it comes to them.

Also, a shot in the dark and non-cannabis relatedā€¦ Does anyone happen to have any Silver Falls Dichondra seeds they could send me? If not Iā€™ll try and order some. They make for a cool spiller element in container plants.

2 Likes

Yes. :cactus: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

i was stationed in Korea in the Army in the early 90ā€™.s when i first got off the plane in kimpo airport in Seoul., i noticed a weird smell. like rotted cabbage. it was the kimchee they ate. they ate it so much its pouring out of their pores! the whole country reeks of it. after awhile you got used to it. love the stuff but the smell could gag a maggot!

6 Likes

some of those jungle cactus I dunno if they go months without a drink

Last winter I put them in the basement and watered them just a little every couple weeks.

4 Likes

@moose71 I thought I was the only one left who says ā€œgag a maggotā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

It is rare but I have heard it before - not in several years though LOL

Cheers
G

4 Likes

one of the great sayings Iā€™ve collected in my brain in the last 50 yrs. :wink:

2 Likes

That was from my high school days, I think. I remember my sisters saying itā€¦(70ā€™s)

3 Likes

nope. mid 80ā€™s . came from valley girls in cali. remember gag me with a spoon?

3 Likes

My pitbull gave us quite a scare. She started hiding and shaking uncontrollably last night. Wouldnā€™t leave my side today. Called 7 vets and no one would see her today, even the pet ERā€™s were full. Finally lucky 7 said I could bring her. My boyfriend was beside himself crying. Sheā€™s old and has mast cell cancer, he was certain it got to her insides. Well, good news is it wasnā€™t her cancer, it was arthritis pain from her old ACL injury. Got her a pain shot and some meds and sheā€™s a-okay now. Thank you universe! I was just beside myself with worry.

19 Likes

I am glad your dog is feeling better. My dog has epileptic seizures that I treat with bits of cbd gummies daily. Once he got ahold of some weed butter drippings from a batch of cookies I was making, and he was wasted, but that cured his epilepsy for a long time after that.

10 Likes

So happy for your dog and your family! Havenā€™t had a dog in my life for a couple good years after the last one moved on and sure do miss the pup.

Also has been fun reading and following along as I could with your grow this summer ! Seems you made out pretty decent even with the dang weather and bud rott thankfully!

Im up in Wa where we get snow and I usually leave the succulents out all winter and they do fine. If its cool enough for them to hibernate I would imagine they would be just fine without very rarely if at all being watered but im sure someone else knows more.

Your orange goji sounds really nice! AS well as the others and UFS. My one orange goji female was nice and frosty and a pretty nice mellow clear high but didnā€™t have enough flavor or kick for me so I will have to try again soon.

5 Likes

Thanks Guys! I didnā€™t feel like sobbing until it was all over and she layed down and went to sleep peacefully. It was almost like I was holding my breath the whole time or something. If that makes sense. So much relief. My dog is my heart.

@twistedinfinity Wow! Sounds like you got a very different pheno on that OG. Like a completely different plant. My Orange Goji isnā€™t even fully cured and one twist of the bucket lid and you can smell her across the house. Def try again!! Iā€™m actually completely intrigued by thisā€¦ I wish I could have seen/smelled and tried yours and vice versa just out of sheer curiosity.

7 Likes