2020 Cannabis with Meesh

which is how many ounces lol? I did the same thing!!! Too much Tiger King and doobies over here

1 Like

1.824 ounces

1.824 ounces? So like 2 ounces per sq ft? Right?

So for my veggie patch only at 400 sq ft. It would be 1.824 x 400 = 729.6 ounces or 729.6/16 = 45.6 pounds???

2 Likes

Yep sounds good.

1 Like

Well, it looks like since I received 76 pounds and some change, I can start with the veggie patch at least, while I wait for the rest of the shit to arrive or be resent

2 Likes

Is it coming pre mixed in a few boxes or are components still missing

Okay, aside from the mathā€¦ I believe I have completely decided what strains Iā€™m running outdoors this year. I have SOOOO many unique and awesome strains that it was impossible to choose. Last year, I had decided that I was going mostly old skool and decided to stick with that for the most part. Soā€¦ I have 9 spots in my veggie patch.

1. Uncle Festers Skunk 18 aka Skunk 69
  2. Skunk #1
  3. Grand Daddy Purple
  4. Cheese
  5. Blue Dream (medicinal purposes)
  6. Cackleberry (Dadā€™s choice)
  7. Orange Goji
  8. Blue Gelato 41 (trendy new school, for comparison)
  9. to be determined

Now, spot 9 has been a real tough one for me as I have had a tough time with early budding Indica doms if they have that reaaaaly dense bud structure with bud rot. I am going to attempt an OG Kush for the men, but limited to a 10 gallon container, where I can give it more attention.

I really want to grow Super Skunk x Gorilla Glue after seeing @Pedro_Bann in the bush. It looked like fire, but never got a sense of how dense the buds were. @Pedro_Bann do you think I can pull it off in the ground here? How tall did it get? How dense were the buds? Should I do a large container grow on this as well or can I put in spot #9 in the ground?

10 Likes

Itā€™s 2 boxes of stuff that is missing. 1 box has like 37 pounds of pre mixed minerals and the other box had two 1 gallon jugs of liquid nutes. So 1/3 of the minerals are missing.

5 Likes

The Gorilla Glue X Super Skunk didnā€™t get a chance to get very dense as it was under ripe when I took it down and didnā€™t have all day sunlight. One was around 11 foot tall? (with a 5 foot bare stalk at the bottom) and the other was much bushier and around 5 feet. Iā€™m guessing they would be quite a bit more dense in full sunlight like you could give them.

I would recommend you give them a go even with the problems I had in the end, I enjoyed growing them and could see the potential.

3 Likes

I would wait to do the amending till you have all the ingredients to keep things simpler.

1 Like

The amendments are already mixed for me and just represented in total pounds so it just needs to be divided between square footage. Meaning I can do 2/3 of the yard with what I have. Itā€™s not 50 lbs of this and 10 lbs of that etcā€¦ I can do about 700 sq ft out of 1000 as isā€¦ They added all 114 lbs together and split it into 3 bags. Aside from the 400 sq ft patch in the middle the other 600 sq ft is all planters, so itā€™s easy to write down which planters I already amended. Then I can finish the rest when the 3rd bag of mix comes.

5 Likes

I just skipped all that math & numbers stuff. sorry. youā€™re burnin the midnight oilā€¦ :candle: :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

remember that you have Double Stuff Cookies coming if you want them

3 Likes

Once you have your soil amended are you OK to plant or do you need to let the amendments ā€˜cook inā€™ first?

Thanx
G

2 Likes

@SamwellBB you know I want to try one of your creations. If it comes soon, Iā€™ll put it in the number 9 slot. I wanted you to choose which strain of yours you wanted to watch me grow out.

@Gpaw No. According to the amendment guy, the minerals are useable by the plants at different times. Some break down faster than others. Also, most of my mix aside from lime is all forms of cal/mag which I also have liquid coming for drenches. So I can plant right away. Iā€™m going to start with planting the companions anyway, it will be a couple months before herb goes into the ground anyway

4 Likes

they should be ready in a week or so but donā€™t know if they will make it to you but I will try my best

4 Likes

Itā€™s still early enough. I saved the last spot

1 Like

And so it beginsā€¦

13 Likes

Some of my seeds are femsā€¦ so I started just one. Reg seeds, I planted 3 of each strain and hopefully I get 1 female of each.

2 fem seeds I started will be grown in containers. 1 Og Kush and 1 Bruce Banger. The bruce is gonna be a experiment plant for me. Iā€™m gonna practice pruning techniques on it, possibly supercropping it.

Iā€™m going to hold off to decide on plant 9. If @SamwellBB seed shows in enough time it will be started if not I may go with the super skunk x gorilla glue. I had planned to go with Oregon Huckleberry originally, but Dad chose Cackleberry and I figure that is enough for fruity strains this year.

I also dropped one of my OG Kush seeds on the floor. Swear I watched it roll and land, but still couldnā€™t find it.

6 Likes

So seeds started today are:

Fems: 1 seed each strain

Blue Dream (only had one seed, crossing my fingers)
Skunk 1
Cheese
Blue Gelato 41
Bruce Banger (container, practice plant)
OG Kush (container grow 10 gallons)

Regs: 3 each strain

Grand Daddy Purple
UFS 18
Orange Goji
Cackleberry

14 Likes