2020 Deep Ellum FREE Seed Giveaway - Closed

Welcome to OG @lightlarry65. Your trust level goes up the more you post and participate. So, just visit lots of threads and get involved and it goes up pretty quick.

We have lots of individual giveaways and also we do co-op preservation grows to make seeds of discontinued strains and you will be welcome to signup for them. Just keep an eye open.

Poke around and get used to the site.It’s a little different than other forums but is a great format. Ask anyone on here for help if you need it. peace

Thanks for the tips i will try and spend more time on lol

3 Likes

been a old head since 1970 ya when the revelution got going lol how many can say that

3 Likes

Probably more than a few on this site . :smiley:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m going to be popping a couple of these myself end of April or beginning of may. I’ll definitely be watching out for this grow.

1 Like

Oh hell, I was thinking that tag said Orca… not Oaxacan

nevermind!

Yeah buddy, we have a lot of older peeps. I’m one. I started smoking in '71.

2 Likes

bought my first nicklebag was in a match box at the pool hall lol

2 Likes

nickle bag was 5.00 right

2 Likes

nickel = $5 , dime = $10 , lid or oz. $15 - $20 . At least where I was . :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So that was you back then. … I remember … I was there pushing from behind. “VIVA REVOLUTION”
4 fingers of Oaxaca for $10. Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd. Good 'Ol days

5 Likes

THEY GONNA END UP OUTSIDE. I figured I’d post a little here instead of a diary. Keep Deep Ellums name popping. Seems to be working.

2 Likes

I can! Welcome to OG @lightlarry65. I too am an old Austin Hippie. Growing my medicine under the radar. (67 yrs young but who’s counting.) OG is my happy place. A large family including some of the best growers you will find anywhere. We are into growing plants, not egos. Roll a fat one, peruse the sight, Comment to make your presence known, post some grow pics and all will open up for you. Don’t forget to stop by my Shitkicker Shed and burn one!
Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

They were wernt they bubble we earned the right to have long hair getting a job was always interesting lmo cool bro

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Deep Ellum Outdoors, organic, K.N.F

:+1:×10plu$10

I still have some of these left if anyone’s interested…

3 Likes

@Enjoi802 Would a noob brazilian grower have a chance? :blush:

1 Like

its closed bro. i think i did this before Covid-19.

I will conduct another giveaway in a few months…

7 Likes

Is your Bluebonnet at all related to the Bluebonnet from Texas Resin Company?

Also, I am curious about your breeding schemes. It seems you frequently make a cross, take it to F4 or F5 then backcross to one of the original parents. What are you selecting for when taking it out to F4? What are the goals of the backcross to the original? Why choose this over a straight backcross program or self? Are you introducing specific traits from the non-recurring parent?

Thanks for any info.

1 Like