2021 Fall box for Canadians

Don’t worry @Pigeonman , there is no fear of anyone being disappointed by their fall box. Have faith my brother, I got you all covered :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How many plants you able to run?

3 Likes

I am only able to do 1-2

2 Likes

Ok, tell you what, I got you covered for your next grow. Send me a PM and address. I will look and see what I can send you but it will be more than you can grow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Once again OG community is amazing and I am just glad to have been here and not for seeds or something else like that but I’ve truly been absorbing every time I read someone’s post and I am hoping that by this time next year I will be ready to do some Pollen and seeds runs so thanks

6 Likes

If you are looking for something to signup for…
this Co-op run still has a few slots open…

:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Aww shucks thanks for looking out for me. :blush:

I wasn’t quite sure how everything worked so I only wanted to “dip a toe” in first time round. :rofl:

@DougDawson is being very good about explaining things though and I’m looking forward to seeing what my Fall Box looks like. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Damn ! Your awesome brother ! And I can wait,I roll with the community brother, please think of me if you have any extra Blockhead or RKS
I only be voted to send early cause of the Triangle Crosse ,it’s been so long for them,and I’m so grateful they are in brother ! Whoo hoo !
Peace

4 Likes

No sweat @Ftlob , I added you to the RKS list, got lots for all. Got some crosses to, @Kushking902 is amazing and has provided lots for all.

7 Likes

If you’re involved Doug, there’s no faith needed. You’re 100% follow-through to the core with anything I’ve ever seen you do in the context of OG since the very first post of your that I read. And while I know this to be true off OG, I have not had the pleasure to witness such in person as of yet so I can only imagine the butterfly effect your kind heart has with cause and effect as you do your think out in the real. :+1: :fist: :heart:

11 Likes

I’m in no rush @DougDawson

Take as long as you need to collect, I’ll happily wait for a message that tells me you’re ready for mah money…

Thank you for taking on the task of distributing these gems to all of us.

Hopefully someday I can return the favour.

5 Likes

Whatever happens, happens. Whichever way you choose.
:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :v:

5 Likes

How did I miss this one? Signed up.

4 Likes

I’m in no rush either Doug. I didn’t even know I was on the list.

I’m really so swamped with strains to run and practise making fem seeds with I don’t know if I’d ever have time to run them tho a couple of Shadey’s look like they could jump the queue. :slight_smile:

All I might be able to use soon is some hi-CBD fem autos for outdoors but it’s not a have-to-have thing. If anyone has something like that I’m sure I have some nice stuff to swap with.

:peace:

10 Likes

Think the only one I’m signed up for you have is the DBHP , thought I got in on blockhead but apparently not. Either way it doesn’t much matter to me, tbh if the others don’t show maybe hold mine until spring? @DougDawson not much point in shipping one strain.

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson if there’s extra RKS/Blockhead please keep me in mind.

3 Likes

If there is any room on the RKS list, I would love to be added, but completely understand if not possible

2 Likes

Hey @LabRat , I don’t have any high CBD Fem autos but if I come across some I will keep you in mind for sure.

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 , I have to check, Kushking902 sent me some RKS Crosses. If one of those crosses is RKS/Blockhead than yes I have them. I have given out a couple packs of the crosses and than stopped to make sure the fall box would be good. So right now I see you signed up for Panama Red, DBHP, Cheech Wizzard and Triangle Kush so there are 2 strains here for you. Plus a couple others that will be tossed in so even without the missing strains it will be worth getting your box :slight_smile:

Done.

6 Likes

Ok everyone, the votes are overwhelmingly in favor of waiting so waiting is what we shall do. Keep sending in those addresses so when the time comes all you will have to do is pay.

11 Likes

Amazing!! Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes