2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

The effort that goes into these runs is truely amazing! Bleesed to be part of this community.

@Sebring check your pm

7 Likes

Dang. This thread gets so much action I’m wondering if it wouldn’t be better in the private thread category? Reduce the load on Santa… :santa: :herb:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

are you referring to the one requiring reguler status to gain access?

5 Likes

I suppose, but many TL2 members already signed up would miss that info and for us regulars it is not the first box so more or less we already know what’s going on … :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Anybody heard from the Aussie distributor @Johnnybsmokin lately? This concern is about his well being not getting the beans. I hope you are ok Johnny, let me know if you need something mate.

Bless Fatty

11 Likes

If you open his profile you can see he has been “seen” 3 hours ago.

8 Likes

Thanks mate, I’m not too savvy with these things so good to know. Haven’t seen him around in a while, probably the different time zone is a factor.

Cheers @allotment :v:t4:

8 Likes

Looks like the Cheech Wizard F2 finally made it to @Sebring, despite delays by the USPS!

:tada:

I would be concerned about not being able to see a thread that I started, so I hope you will reconsider. :slight_smile: I was already concerned about not being able to edit the first post of a thread I started, and not being able to edit the title of a thread I start even after it’s been Wikified. This is my fourth preservation seed run in three years at Overgrow…

47 Likes

Duly noted. Will pester you privately… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hey @FattyRoots

Always dropping by this thread when new things are posted and keep in touch with the seed runs etc. All is good, just currently shifting house at the moment and busy with work.

Cheers Johnny

12 Likes

Good to hear from you @Johnnybsmokin , I’m about to move house too and also country so I know how that goes… my to do list is maxing out. Good luck with the move mate :call_me_hand:t4:

11 Likes

Just checking to see if Sebring pulled the trigger yet. I may have missed a post in there somewhere as I’ve been a little stoned lately.

3 Likes

just read the posts from the last time you were in the thread, or search the thread with the search feature of sebrings posts

5 Likes

so when do we pay @sebring if we are in the states??
i know i signed up for a few and ill send funds tomorrow,
ill need the link again

3 Likes

When he comes online and says he is done and ready for payments would be what I would do. No sense in rushing as you are not going to miss anything. That said a number of people have paid and there seems to be no issue with it so I guess it’s up to you to decide. His site is DIYGreenlife.com

9 Likes

He has it updated and I already paid for the ones I signed up for.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

thanks @DougDawson i thought i missed paying, ok cool ill wait til he post some or, one less worry for now

3 Likes

I already paid last week ejem|nullxnull, as the list of strains going in the Box was posted I don’t think there will be further updates or changes, neither the trumpets of Jericho announcing the start of the process, just my 2 cents … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve already paid postage as well.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything posted by him either but it does look like his site is updated.

Not sure what to make of that, not his usual SOP…

Perhaps he is waiting on some beans?
…In the lower gray area…

Current list of seeds:

Blockhead BX F2
Paonia Purple Paralyzer F2
Being Updated Currently!

Cheers
G

8 Likes