2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

I’m just winging it hoping for the best.

4 Likes

Me too! Just sent payment for everything on the list and hopefully I get something extra.

8 Likes

That’s what I did too @Indoornesian . Figured I’ll get what I get and the extra is just a donation for all the hard work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I didnt see a post from sebring - is it all clear to order on his site now?

6 Likes

I haven’t seen Sebring since I joined a few weeks ago, but I think some people (myself included) have gone ahead and submitted their donations in advance of the notification.

7 Likes

Hey bud, most are not waiting for him to say he is ready. I would not worry about it, if you want to pay than just head to his site and send your payment.

8 Likes

Good to know - thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here- I joined partway through this year and this will be my first co-op box. Only was able to sign up for the DBHP run but I sent Sebring $20 donation figuring that’s a perfectly good price for a pack of rare seeds, and if there’s extras maybe I’ll get a few. And if not, I figure I’ll pay it forward a bit so this whole system we’ve got here keeps running and turning out rare genetics for the community!

12 Likes

This is so funny to me, because that’s my story almost exactly!
DBHP is the only pack I signed up for
Relatively new member
$20 Donation
Would be happy with extra seeds
Want to support the community
We’re like forum brothers! :laughing:

7 Likes

Great minds think alike!

1 Like

Oh you’re a Jack head too, we really are twinning

1 Like

I figured he could use the funds upfront.

5 Likes

LOL, yup, and I was just complaining yesterday that the dispos around here (I worked for one for almost 5 years) don’t give a shit about curing. Everything tastes exactly the same, and I feel like I’m paying premium prices for 'mersh weed! That’s what ultimately brought me back to growing.

2 Likes

There is continuous maintenance involved in hosting a web server. Especially if you are taking CC transactions etc. Security is a big thing these days. I am certain Sebring is taking care of needs first.

BTW if you have not run the Windows ‘health check’ that tells you if you can run Windows 11 on your pc you should. It made several recommendations to increase security I followed.

6 Likes

Any updates on progress here? I’m not in any hurry, just wondering is all. Patiently waiting for a PM to make a payment :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Might have to add to the name fall/ winter box !

2 Likes

2 more days and it’ll be the 2022 box

4 Likes

Shall I PM you then? frech|nullxnull Don’t think with all the duty he already has Sebring will PM each one of us ejem|nullxnull, never did before. I paid many days ago as that and being patient :pray: is the only thing I can do to help in this process … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

@George this was a :canada: question. :+1:

5 Likes

Sorry bud but no. I messaged him twice, once Nov 15 and once Dec 6th but he has not responded to me. Hope he is ok. Once I hear things are moving I will start reaching out to you Canadians.

7 Likes