2021 MAC1 S1 Seed Run (CLOSED) ๐Ÿ”’

Will be a interesting watch, i thought i read at one point from Cap himself over on Beanbasement that self-ed or inward crosses of Mac1 typically threw out a lot of hermiโ€™s afterwards, obviously i will stand corrected if that isnโ€™t the case.

15 Likes

Have heard lots of good about Mac definitely intrigued just no room so would sit for awhile keeping and eye on these forsure thou

3 Likes

I think you got your answer! Do it up!

8 Likes

Id be interested as well, very cool of you best of luck
Happy growing

3 Likes

What a looker!

2 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Always interested in trying new strains especially for preservation :grin:

3 Likes

+1 for Hell Yeah!

5 Likes

is this really a question? lol, heck yeah!

9 Likes

Very interested, and very generous of you!

7 Likes

Iโ€™d be down for some. Heard lots of praise for Mac but donโ€™t have access to it, or any elite cuts for that matter. I understand it would t be the exact same but would still be interesting to see what comes out of them.

5 Likes

I wouldnt mind trying some mac1 grown rightโ€ฆ Very interested lol

3 Likes

Interested for sure on my list.

2 Likes

I got a ton of interest in doing this. I have heard the hype, but it is never around local dispensaries. Gotta go 4 hours north and itโ€™s not worth the drive and the overpriced cost.

2 Likes

Bump. Am interested

1 Like

sounds like a plan. iโ€™ve heard of the mac and iโ€™ve seen a few pictures but i kind of assumed itโ€™s mostly hype. i would be interested in running it to find out for myself though. iโ€™m curious to see how this turns out.

3 Likes

Itโ€™s one of those strains that draws you in with the looks, really nice on the nose when you give it a smell (reminds me of trix cereal), and has some nice medical benefits for some people. Itโ€™s a nice daytime smoke, as itโ€™s very tasty and not too potent. I like it, but it seems like either all the buds Iโ€™ve smoked were harvested early, or again, just not very potent. Then again, a lot of the dispensary or recreational store stuff reminds me of the BC bud (beasters) of the early to mid 2000s. Looks awesome and crystaly, has more flavors these days, but lacking the punch the old โ€œkind budโ€ of that same era had.
Iโ€™d like to give it an honest try by letting it mature a bit. That or try to find a different pheno, or cross it to with something with more punch.

Edit, since I made this post, I had a batch of MAC that was either let to mature more or just grown better, but it had more punch to it than the other three times Iโ€™ve tried it.

10 Likes

Too cool
Count me in on any Grumpy seeds.

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

More Ovaltine please!

Yes, Iโ€™m sure I can speak for everyone here, this would be lovely.
Also, Cap encourages spreading of the mac

Hey :wave: Iโ€™m in !!

2 Likes