2021 MAC1 S1 Seed Run (CLOSED) πŸ”’

most certainly interested , potential genetics like that are way out of reach at the moment so hunting through a seed coop run would be my only chance.

Definitely interested. :smiley: :seedling:

1 Like

Sounds awesome :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yes plez would love some of those in my grow

2 Likes

Forget just watching, sign the Brother up!!! Gimme, gimme!!! Good Luck in your endeavors, continued success, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: Wiki this baby!!!

3 Likes

Heck yeah let’s rock and roll!

1 Like

Interested…lets do it!

2 Likes

As @Mr.Sparkle has stated. Cap does claim that cut herms in crosses and selfing. Some people think he claims that to deter people from using the cut for breeding. But, it would be a interesting seedrun to watch. Im not interested in fem seeds. But, it would be a good show.

7 Likes

sure am interested.

1 Like

What a way to start off 2021 very kind of you sir. I would definitely love to be added to the list if one is generated.

1 Like

Im very interested

Late to the party let me introdooce maself

Im potdadd4x4 and i am a seedaholic
Yes please very interested as. I am going to hopefully putforth some seed ths year my self they might even be canabis seeds. Hehe

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

I’ll stay at the station and let the hype train pass. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

I see it as a way to add frost and bag/jar appeal to a stronger strain :stuck_out_tongue:. Even if it’s for personal use, who doesn’t want a prettier version lol.

4 Likes

Or most likely turn them into herm monsters. That male he used is real unstable. If only it was as simple as cross this pretty strain with this strong strain and have a visually appealing strong strain everyone would be master cannabis breeders.

8 Likes

Im going to be starting my macv2 soon…wudnt mind having sum mac1 either

2 Likes

very interested

Sure why not never tried mac

1 Like

How does one wiki a page to get it rolling? :thinking:… or do I have to start a new topic?

11 Likes

Pretty sure you have to be a level 3 reguler member to start a wiki.

1 Like