2022 4/20 deals and steals

Thought it might be useful to start this topic as a place holder for information on upcoming 420 opportunities.

What are you planning on picking up this year?

I’ll go first… I’m looking for deals on autopots to keep a mother plant healthy with little oversight.

If this should be in another thread please point me in the right direction. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

May a legalization deal happen in my country.
That’s the only deal I’m after, lol.
I’m counting on it. This year.
Totally unexpected.
Surprise!

14 Likes

probably a new glass piece and hopefully the hanah groline combo meter are on sale

2 Likes

The deal is, that’s the day that I will be back to boozing/smoking…I stopped boozing and smoking for Lent and instead of partying on Easter I might as well wait 3 more days and fall off the wagon on 420 Day…

26 Likes

26 Likes

What else is in the mix? I cant stand the taste those but I grow my own. :+1:

3 Likes

GLG will be my go to as always! The spring sale is always, ALWAYs unreal! I just hope I can swing placing an order this year ( tough tough tough year thus far for me)

7 Likes

Not the only one man, gotta keep on pushing :green_heart:

2 Likes

Sensi seeds Hindu Kush for me : )

2 Likes

Maybe BOG jr will replish the seed stock over at seedsherenow. :thinking::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Looks like @Great_lakes_Genetics has some Mosca products on sale now!

SmokeHonest_420_Deal
Promo Code: 420DEAL for 30% off at Smoke Honest.

4 Likes

Some deals to be had here.

Link to Shoe’s sale

1 Like

Has anyone seen any deals on vaporizers? Any recommendations, site sponsors?

1 Like

The Bucket Company is having a 20% off sale. Code 420SALE is automatically applied.

3 Likes

www.greatlakesgenetics.com as well as www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com are running some pretty sweet deals right now. that is if you’re in the market for seeds and or lights! Cheers!

2 Likes

FireFly 2+ is 20% off right now, I have one and enjoy it very much. You can taste the flower really well as it heats the cannabis through a range of temperatures so you can taste the different terpenes that are activated at different temperatures. I like that you don’t have to heat the vaporizer for a whole session and can just take a pull or two as it heats for each individual draw.

2 Likes

Scientific inhalations is have 20% off entire purchase now through 420. Discount applied automatically

1 Like

Lost Coast Plant Therapy is 45% off single bottles and cases of 1g and 2.5g until the 21st

2 Likes

10 Likes