2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

Merry Christmas to all you and yours,…paws and take a moment. To light up :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy holidaze

No matter if you celebrate or if you don’t celebrate
Anything

I just want to wish everybody peace and happiness!

image|375x500

One love
And a very healthy and happy Growing

Paps
Momalag
And bonggirl

12 Likes

Sounds like a weed superhero family like the Incredibles…
Merry Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

To you also.

3 Likes

ok not my artwork but i took the pic

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidaze, the winner of the Balcony size (medium) a Pot for Pot grow kit:

Congratulations @Pawsfodocaws Mr. and Mrs. Helios choose you.

If your would like to see your prize in use please see @GrowingInThePines

To everyone who received stickers, Thank you for being OG, OverGrow the World!
Thank you to all OG’s who have entered the Picture of the year contest, only 6 days left till the contest closes.

There’s is a new OG sticker available here:

Be good to yourself.

21 Likes

Woah nice @Pawsfodocaws!

3 Likes

Wow! Awesome @Heliosphear .!!! This is going to be so much fun! Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree: :heart: overgrow the world.!!!

Happy holidays all

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

gg#4 my first grow first seed planted ever!! Merry Christmas happy new years! Overgrow the world!

14 Likes

Halloween is the best time to visit new Orleans! I lived there 3 years. Halloween perfect weather few tourists and all the freaks come out it beats the hell out of Mardi gras

4 Likes

This month has been a ton of fun! Between the…
The P.O.T.Y. Contest!
The first OG Poster!
The 25 days of Christmas giveaway! (my first seed giveaway on OG)
The 2022 OG Sticker giveaway that @Heliosphear and I have done together!

It was definitely poppin! I guess now is a good time as any to post in POTY contest!

Art:
Made a design and decided to give it away to a bunch of you fine folks! (thread is still active go check it out)

Cannabis:
Testers I got from @anonymous4289 its been a great run and I definitely found a couple Gems!

Life:
For life I will add the Christmas “tree” that Mrs. 88 just had to have. We spent X-mas at my moms house this year so we did not put up a traditional tree… and she still felt like we needed a little tree in the house so I let her decorate one of the plants from our current run. She’s been a huge help and been a big part of getting flips and slapz together to get out to everyone!

Big shout out to @Heliosphear ! What a guy is all I can say! Very encouraging and positive person! Hope we can do more stuff in the future dude! Thanks for a great month!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
and Overgrow The World!

27 Likes

Merry Christmas nice stickers .

7 Likes

Oh man… sorry, I am away from the computer… on vacations!

I wish I get that lucky when I get back on track…

Thank you, guys!

4 Likes

@amazongrow it’s your lucky day… Congratulations winner! You’ve won a all shipping paid envelope with 2 OverGrow stickers inside. You will receive a address request within 24 hours. Happy New Year. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Congratulations @amazongrow !!!

6 Likes

Look what came in today…so cool! It makes so happy to have won this. Will let you know how well it works!

16 Likes

Nice win!
Keep everyone posted on how well it works. Whatcha gonna grow first in it? @Natea

7 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows! I will try to keep updated. I just happened to get a pack of Poison Daddy F2s from @Pigeonman (thanks bro!), so it seemed like a sign to me. I just flipped a couple plants to flower so I may have to wait, not sure.

6 Likes

Congratulations it sounds like a great choice

:trophy::1st_place_medal::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Thank you! Looking forward to it.

4 Likes