2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

I need blue kush lol :joy: wow great job

I really didn’t need it till I saw the card
Amazing

6 Likes

Yeah, he has done the 4 for me but I think this is his best design yet. Really pops and I love to colors. Plants are looking ok too, lol.

21 Likes

Beautiful card.

Again.

Nice work.

6 Likes

Sticker received thanks @Heliosphear

2 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this :grin:

Cannabis category if I’m not too late

Life category

Art category

13 Likes

Merry Christmas OGs!:santa: :mrs_claus:
And a Happy New Year to all!! :100::partying_face:

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1670388811164

Dunno if music counts as art but that’s me with the mandolin in New Orleans on Halloween

15 Likes

Looks fun.

2 Likes

@hemp please select your entry for cannabis 1 picture and move the rest to the OG poster contest.
@Natea your prize with large OverGrow sticker has shipped.
Round 4 OG sticker chain Giveaway
1 @MonasticDank
2 @Somatek
3 @SensiBowl
4 @Shadey
5 @Kushking902
All stickers have shipped!

12 Likes

This awesome, well done!

3 Likes

Thanks Heilo!

2 Likes

Overgrow the world!!! Fu%#cancer++!!!
Make beans!!!
Make art.
@Heliosphear you are awesome for this event this is really fun. I love seeing all the joy of this!!! @Natea congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:. What are you going to put it on???

4 Likes

That is a great question, I also got a medium OG sticker too, so I will have to find a good place. Probably somewhere on the inside of my tent!

3 Likes

Awesome, I put mine that I have received on my cannagar box

8 Likes

Ooo, I like it. Cool bear sticker too. I need a sweet weed box after seeing that! Next thing in my list…

5 Likes

Any place that sells cigars sells the box’s for 3 to 5 bucks… they go through a ton. I’m thinking I’m picking up some more soon!

6 Likes

Lol, I like it too it’s the self care kush bear.

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t realize they were reasonable, great suggestion. Oh okay yeah it super cool

2 Likes

I just made a call, I’m going later to pick some up. They are really neat and useful.

this is the one I have now set up for molding and wrapping cannagars. 14 g and 30 g… I believe they are @Heliosphear designs for the cannagar molds. Edit they are @ChronicMcBudz designs

8 Likes

Yeah I like that. One of these days I will try a cannagar, can’t wait!

3 Likes