2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

Overgrow the world!

24 Likes

Ok, lets try @ColeLennon

6 Likes

Thank you @Itslegalnow Congratulations @ColeLennon you have been selected to win a official OverGrow sticker size S, when you respond please select winner #3

Sticker chain giveaway

1. @Itslegalnow
  2. @ColeLennon
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
7 Likes

uh how do I select winner #3? Ya for Me @Itslegalnow did you have something to do with this lol :slightly_smiling_face: I missed this one

6 Likes

I Select winner #3 too

4 Likes

Pick someone any one! lol It’s a chain. Pick your favorite OG! @Itslegalnow picked you… keep the ball rollin! :partying_face:

4 Likes

@Gizmo for #3

7 Likes

Overgrow the world ! FUCancer … thanks everyone! :blush:

5 Likes

Overgrow the World! And FUCancer!!

4 Likes

Or printing the calendar for the following year would work, right? Kinda like time travel…lol

4 Likes

@KanehB is number 4!

Cannabis

Art

Life

OverGrow the World and FUCancer

13 Likes

Yes definitely when ever one’s made I’m in for a couple .

3 Likes

Cannabis

Grape skunk feminized from quebiccannabisseeds as a tester …smoke was good too… Temp dropped into 50’s for a week lol.
Did have some spider mites … Used neem oil mix from home depo yea .

Iris i planted myself. Art

Life

21 Likes

I bought some of those during their 2 for 1 sale (along with some Blue God and Pink Berry). Haven’t ran it yet but have a Blue God currently going. Grew 2 Pink Berry outside two summers ago…great strain, one of my alltime favorite.

6 Likes

Sticker chain winners:

1. @Itslegalnow
  2. @ColeLennon
  3. @Gizmo
  4. @KanehB Please pick a OG for the final winner in the sticker chain, 24 hours to reply.
  5. ?

Mrs. Helios talked about making a calendar collectors Item for this event, the price is to high, we have decided to make a poster or poster calendar. The poster will contain 9 pictures, top 3 in each category, if your picture is used you will receive a free poster. Our price will be $5 per poster plus $5 for world wide shipping to each winner directly from manufacturer. We will make the product available to all OG for purchase from the manufacture, there is a lot to work out, will keep you updated.

It’s wake and medicate Sunday…

This tray was produced and personalized by @Bobgrows with my own art.

19 Likes

@jamMAKEcan You have posted 3 cannabis pictures, please pick one for entry into cannabis category. From one OG to another, those leaf spots look like spider mite infestation. What is going on on the underside of those leaves?

5 Likes

@Heliosphear … Thanks i removed the other 2…yea spider mites was an issue but i bought a neem oil mix from home depo . I’ve since treated the entire yard as well as bought bunch of helpful predator bugs

4 Likes

@jamMAKEcan Thank you. Great news about taking care of the bugs naturally.

9 Likes

For the winners…the trays will include the OG sticker , thanks to @Heliosphear.:green_heart:
Will be personalized within reason with winners name or avatar or any other specific insignia the winner wishes. Again within .my abilities.
Looking forward to finishing these for the winners! :v:
Good luck everyone!

Also @Heliosphear if Mrs. Heliosphear is making a calender I would like to submit pics for it! :green_heart:

8 Likes

Art:

Cannabis:

Life:

Overgrow the World! & FUCancer

:green_heart::seedling::racehorse::seedling::green_heart:
Cheers to all this holiday season!
Baymare11

21 Likes