2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

Sorry, I have not been following along on this. Life gets in the way of everything these days.
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. If you’re looking for a bud for me to pass a sticker to, I choose my good buddy, @MoBilly
Thanks!

6 Likes

i’d like to submit a picture for the art side of the contest, but can’t choose between the two. can i enter both of them?

neither one of them did the real thing justice.

17 Likes

Sorry budd, one entry per person, per category. You will have to pick one as your entry. Nice pics.

4 Likes

Top one, imo! They’re both beautiful

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88

I did a little reading and had to jump on the chance.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

3 Likes

Yes, they are both beautiful, but that top picture… OMFG! Killer! (I like that there is nothing visible that is man made.)

4 Likes

Hey there, you like my drawing? I love art, I’m mostly a painter. But I dabble in photography mixed media and other types. Thanks I really appreciate it. …I’m secretly hoping some other OGers like it too :wink:

6 Likes

@BigMike55 Thank you for your choice of @MoBilly you will both receive a PM within the next 24 hours for addy info.
That’s it for the first sticker run.
A new 5 sticker run starts in 24 hours.

Large, medium and small (slap) sticker size comparison.

9 Likes

FUcancer! had to get one in…

Also one slot left in the wiki!!! post #29!!

5 Likes

Thank you Heliosphear! And you too @BigMike55 !
I’ve got the perfect spot for it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

top one. i like the bridge but those rays are cool

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @Heliosphear ! Really pretty freakin’ awesome, this place! I hope PMing you my info was the correct approach.

2 Likes

Overgrow the world!
Cannabis

my brand new grow room just finished and it’s just under 5x3x7 feet
Art picture of a cloud that IMO is a depiction of an angel on the day my friend passed away!
Life 1666483502284 Ralph and Chloe who are in doggy heaven and I miss them everyday and it feels like it’s been a year and it’s just been 8 months for Ralph and 2 months since Chloe but they were the happiest most loving animals ever Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the whole OG Community…FUcancer!! There we go

18 Likes

Look at those beautiful and loving faces! That’s the good stuff!

3 Likes

Overgrow the world!
Life

16 Likes

you’d have to get the contest done at the start of dec with enough time to get the calendars printed and out in the mail in time to use by jan. maybe the pics from the year before as a calendar would work better? i just got back on this site but can check prices and lead times if you want.

4 Likes

Ooopppsss¡!!!

2 Likes

For the Cannabis category.

23 Likes

ALL HAIL BUDDHA’S CANE!!

9 Likes