2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

My Art:

My Life:

My Cannabis:

23 Likes

@Panamajock about a calendar… I searched for the last calendar you are explaining here on OverGrow :rofl: you had really vivid memory of it, I knew something was up. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Itslegalnow your choice for the number two winner of a OG slap sticker @rooted has not shown up to claim the prize, please select a new winner. You have 24 hours to respond, after that I will select the next winner and continue the sticker chain giveaway.

2 Likes

Is there a link to donate to the work kitchen I thought it was

2 Likes

“OverGrow the world”

“FUCancer”

Jose Andrés?

2 Likes

Art

Cannabis

Life

“OverGrow the World”
“FUCancer” like a real BIG “FUCANCER”

https://overgrow.com/t/wilk-s-1st-og-diary/94296?u=e5_wilk

https://overgrow.com/t/wilks-10x11-build/93702?u=e5_wilk

20 Likes

Link added to intro @Papalag

27 OG’s have posted, another $25 donation has been made to support OverGrow. Great job OG’s!

Another $25 donation will made to FUCancer!

12 Likes

Overgrow the world!

24 Likes

Ok, lets try @ColeLennon

6 Likes

Thank you @Itslegalnow Congratulations @ColeLennon you have been selected to win a official OverGrow sticker size S, when you respond please select winner #3

Sticker chain giveaway

1. @Itslegalnow
  2. @ColeLennon
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
7 Likes

uh how do I select winner #3? Ya for Me @Itslegalnow did you have something to do with this lol :slightly_smiling_face: I missed this one

6 Likes

I Select winner #3 too

4 Likes

Pick someone any one! lol It’s a chain. Pick your favorite OG! @Itslegalnow picked you… keep the ball rollin! :partying_face:

4 Likes

@Gizmo for #3

7 Likes

Overgrow the world ! FUCancer … thanks everyone! :blush:

5 Likes

Overgrow the World! And FUCancer!!

4 Likes

Or printing the calendar for the following year would work, right? Kinda like time travel…lol

4 Likes

@KanehB is number 4!

Cannabis

Art

Life

OverGrow the World and FUCancer

13 Likes

Yes definitely when ever one’s made I’m in for a couple .

3 Likes

Cannabis

Grape skunk feminized from quebiccannabisseeds as a tester …smoke was good too… Temp dropped into 50’s for a week lol.
Did have some spider mites … Used neem oil mix from home depo yea .

Iris i planted myself. Art

Life

21 Likes