2023 Canadian Fall box updates

Hey there my fellow Canadians. It’s that time again, time to gear up for the fall co-op box. This will be the thread for updates and questions. So far I have Blue Moon Rocks and Kush #4 x SSDD in hand. I am about to pack up the Kush #4 seeds and put some labels on them so I can ship the 2 strains to the USA. I am awaiting the rest of the seeds and once received we shall do this the same way we have the last few boxes.

I will reach out to each person that signed up for runs in a PM, let you know what you signed up for, arrange payment and get the seeds shipped to you. That’s it, nothing complicated. Just wait for me to PM you and that’s all you got to do. Stay tuned and I will update this thread as we go. :v:

41 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson !!!

:metal:

8 Likes

Nice one @DougDawson! :grinning::fire::+1:

6 Likes

OK, all packaged and labeled. Will have these heading for the USA in next.couple days. Sebring did a really nice job on the label design.

31 Likes

You sir are a machine ! Much respect brother @DougDawson

9 Likes

Hey there, Canadians, some great news. The Kush #4 x SSDD and the Blue Moon Rocks that I shipped into the USA for distribution have landed safety, so the distribution of those seeds is all set. All packs of BMR will come with a collector card. Now we wait for the seeds coming from the USA. Once here we can put this into motion. I will keep you all updated as things progress. Have a great day OG.

22 Likes

@DougDawson keeps rolling out the hits!

:hugs:

8 Likes

right on, thanx for the updates @DougDawson
fall sure came fast eh?
2023 has just been a blurrrrr LOL

11 Likes

No problem. I must admit that after all the trouble it took to make those BMR, I was really stressing about them making it. Huge sigh of relief to see them make it. Now I can enjoy the rest of the week here at the lake and not think about them anymore. Life is good.

I also really love you Canadians. This is only post 9 and 4 of them are mine. You all are such a joy to work with. Thanks for that. :v:

20 Likes

Even though it’s currently:

My leaf plucking of sinkers from here:

Tell me you are very right @SHSC-1 !

12 Likes

Nice to see plants that can grow big outside in Canada. Some of you guys live just south enough to catch that sweet growing climate.
Me on the otherhand… I’m sitting between 51 and 52North at 3000 feet elevation. I’t 11:15 am, thin veils of cloud and wildfire smoke (from far away) are just obscuring the sun slightly and we went from 6C at sunrise to 16C currently. Supposed to hit 21 C today but we will see. I’m getting the urge to go fishin and huntin… it’s in the air!!!
can you smell that not so distant smell?.. that’s harvest time baby!! :smiley:

11 Likes

Ahh yes… CROPTOBER IS COMING!

5 Likes

yeah - a constant challenge ; even in the same region the micro-climates make the same plants - very different.

MangoBiche x Ghash plant

MangoBiche x Ghash plant

12 Likes

… and I have to trim it all by myself… it’s the part I dread the most LOL

16 Likes

Sun is blasting, clothes are coming off :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

It’s tough growing outdoors until you find those cultivars that seem to be amazing for your particular location. I’m next to a Great Lake so it’s definitely an interesting climate also my first year growing outdoors here at this location. We have had so much precipitation this summer here in southern Ontario its ridiculous. Almost need some good hardy thin leaf variety. The summers are getting hotter and hotter. Myself for one favour indoor growing and take anything I get outside as a bonus :seedling: happy growing og

7 Likes

Thanks again for all you do @DougDawson !

Not even sure if I signed up for anything this fall (way too many seeds in the vault) but I still appreciate you for all your efforts.

Ya it’s been a Jurassic year out here in Ontario, that’s for sure. Starting to smell good in the neighbourhood :grin:

17 Likes

Agreed!

11 Likes

That sea of greens looks fantastic @SHSC-1 !!!

Mayhap I suggest that you GET A "DEATHFAN!"

It took me 1 hour to take care of what was by hand an 8 hour job!

Before:

After:

Doing these 2x Texada Timewarps with this machine had a learning curve and while I assume some trichs get knocked off i’m not stressing about it. Any primo colas can always be set aside for hand-trimming but this was such a time & energy saver as it would still take me 1hr to wash these in the 4 bucket system.

Hands down: All indoor is curated flowers which will always be hand-trimmed… **BUT FOR ALL MY BULK NEEDS THERE IS NOW THIS:

:v:

14 Likes

Fall box already!? :astonished: Jeepers it seems like only a handful of weeks ago the spring box was in the works and being sent out. Many many thanks to you @DougDawson for taking care of us canadian eh. And the army of OG growers ( @Lady.Zandra63 , @Draig , @G-paS , @DougDawson , @Elpolloloco, @Upstate @BCC @Kyumonryu , @Guitarzan ) for taking the time and effort to complete these seed multiplication runs/preservations.

13 Likes