2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

Hey OG’ERS , ( I’m a little early this year ) after seeing some people chatting about the wonderful past events!

2023 is BIG Let’s make this years 2023 Canadian Secret Santa a BIG BIG Success together, AGAIN (Hat trick style).

The Last 2 years have been AMAZING and none of this would be possible without All OG’ERS here, THANK YOU OG’ERS!

Let’s spread Cannabis Christmas Happiness!

How do I participate?

YOU MUST RESIDE INSIDE THE CANADAIN BORDERS - NO EXCEPTION! SORRY My Brothers & Sisters in the USA & World wide!

USA SECRET SANTA CLICK HERE

Canadians Add your name to the Wiki below!

What’s expected?

Your gifting a fellow Canadian OG’ER a gift.

What type of gifts?

Something, Anything, Make it, Buy it, Grow it, Dont steel it though… No Value Minimum or Maximum. Anything goes!

(Anything you would think a fellow Grower would love to receive, could be something you have laying around the house, Maybe you drew or painted something? Cookies? Pappers? Heck even a $5.00 gift card for food or whatever is 100% amazing, a craft you made? photographer? A dollar store die cast car? Something old and unless to you, but golden to someone els? something els you made, something you purchased, something you have in excess? something you want to gift, to bring yourself & your fellow OG’ER some well needed Holiday Joy …)

(To be clear, IF it’s a consumable item, It must be Cannabis related)

I doubt OG’ERS need to hear it, but we all live in such a crazy place and we have warnings on everything, I’d thought I’d just spell it out (WEED) BRO! LOL :laughing: :rofl: Basically no hard drugs!
Shatter, hash, weed, Cannabis derived items are perfectly fine

How does this work?

Wiki will be open UNTILL November 26th 2023 at 3pm.

November 27th 2022 - I will PM all names in the Wiki to get the address…

Address Drawing November 28th 2022 & I will PM everyone the address of whomever they are sending too, on this day…

ALL PACKAGES/ GIFTS MUST HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER AVAILABLE IF REQUESTED (To obviously track the package & dates)

ALL PACKAGES MUST BE SHIPPED BY DECEMBER 2 nd 2023 (as indicated in the tracking number)

DONT provide me the tracking # unless requested!

Note:
No names will be sent to anyone, You will only receive the address of the person you are gifting too, since your the Secret Santa

All address will be placed into a Hat and randomly selected by my wife, to make pairs untill no address are left. We need pairs people, no one left out…

IF you WANT, you CAN gift to more then 1 person, this is NOT mandatory at all, just an option. I would need to need to know if this is something you’re interested in…Nobody els will know if you did or didn’t choose to do this!

Ps. I WILL delete ALL addresses from my device after the drawing, November 28, 2023, just in case you had any concerns…

Any questions or concerns, Reply or DM.

CADMAN…

PS… More then ANYTHING, If your the type of person who wants to contribute to the wellness of someone els for any reason this year, I’d highly suggest attempting to make 1 persons life better, today, anyway possible.

Hand that person a coffee, give them a hug, a inspiration message, some food or even just say hi and talk for 5min. Screw it, even a cigarette would help someone if they smoked.

If you have a homeless encampment near you, maybe drop of some fire wood 🪵 :fire: :thinking:

This comes as a personal message from me!
I have someone very near my heart, my own flesh & blood who’s in desperate situations daily & all I can do is watch. I’m telling you from experience, that hug or that 5 mins of attention is sometimes the only thing saving that person that day!

Take 3 mins of your day and help the people who don’t have a home or anything els left. Atleast, help them a little to understand they aren’t alone & someone does actually care!

Love you OG’ERS!

29 Likes

Wiki Sign up here:

Don’t mess around with deleting or moving names, I can see it and if your caught doing it, YOUR OUT. IF the Wiki is busy, please back out, wait a min or two and start again. Thank you!

1. @Cadman :canada:
  2. @SHSC-1 :canada:
  3. @chronix :smiley_cat:
  4. @MonasticDank
  5. @DougDawson
  6. @Wizdom :canada: :maple_leaf:
  7. @TricycleOfDoom
  8. @duo
  9. @LzBoy
  10. @Mr.Sparkle :canada:
  11. @Kushking902
  12. @CanuckistanPete
  13. @Tuned :canada:
  14. @THCeed
  15. @NorthNorthNugs
  16. @amumayuk
  17. @Pigeonman :metal:
  18. @Neb
  19. @Barefrog :canada:
  20. @Gimme5minutes
  21. @TopShelfTrees1
  22. @missinbissin
  23. @sprinklememaynee
  24. @madouesse
  25. @matos420 :gift:
  26. @jessethestoner :santa:
  27. @Tappy
  28. @ShiskaberrySavior
  29. @taiga
  30. @ELG

2023 has 30 participants!

23 Likes

@DougDawson would you be so kind to sound the horn my friend! Let’s draw a croud, spread the message and make this 2023 end with a BLAST!

I also personally appreciate the hell outta you @DougDawson Thank you my friend :pray:

13 Likes

First time for me doing the secret santa thingy. I am sure it will be fun.
Come on Canadians, join in on the fun!
Thanks for doing this @CADMAN :grinning:

12 Likes

I was wondering if things were gonna get rolling soon :wink:
excited to see what OG christmas has in store this year!!!

12 Likes

Participants per year;
2021 = 21 people
2022 = 32 people
Let’s find ALL Canadian OG’ERS this year!

17 Likes

Ok, let’s get this party started. I sure know how to draw a crowd.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @Estacionsj @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow
tenor (3) .

16 Likes

In case some of the other Canadians I know are not on my call list.

@204medismoke, @50state, @barefrog, @BasementBeans, @Bird_Dog, @bunny ,@CADMAN, @Calix, @Cannasaurusrex, @Cannasseur, @Canofbusjoe. @CanuckistanPete, @Chronickyle, @chronix, @Cocobubble, @Colby, @DannyTerpintine, @DonGnosis, @ELG, @Estab87, @Fitzera, @Floyd, @Foreigner, @Ftlob, @Gpaw, @Granola, @Grease_Monkey. @Hemlockgrows, @jessethestoner, @jinglepot, @johnboy, @KanehB, @Kushking902, @Leaf, @leetdood, @Loggershands, @lophophora.ca, @LtShDc , @Man-bot, @MBVapester, @Mithridate, @MissinBissin, @MonasticDank, @Mr.Sparkle,@NEB, @Neogitus, @Newfiegreenthumbs, @NorthNorthNugs, @Oldguy, @Oldtimerunderground, @Organicgorilla, @Otto_Gelato, @Pigeonman, @Purple_Drank604, @Qtip, @rob0781, @Royal, @Sativakid, @Sedin, @SensiBowl, @Shadey, @ShiskaberrySavior, @SHSC-1, @smokenhike, @Soiltech, @Sprinklememaynee, @Steemy, @Stevie1durr, @THCeed, @Topicalwave, @TopShelfTrees1, @Yetigrows

16 Likes

To be clear, I am not against being a plus 1 :rofl:

12 Likes

i would love to but i dont feel i can give as good as i would recieve and will bow out because of that. i will once again follow along and watch how you generous folks give and be amazed. some of you are amazing.

9 Likes

Be apart of the fun mate. I’d put beans up for you

13 Likes

oh i can give beans but i have seen some of the gifts these folks give out the last 3 years. and i would feel way to bad if i got one of those amazing gifts and all i gave was beans. im talking slabs of wax smoking trays grove bags lol. it can get pretty intimidating. but also amazing to see

11 Likes

I think it’s more just about having fun as the Canadian part of this wonderful forum. :blush:

And I think it’s pretty clear that it can be absolutely anything, as long as it’s something recieved as a gift. It’s my first year and I wasn’t expecting anything of greatness. I’d be happy with that $5 Timmies card.

Come be apart of the fun mate. Give what you are able. All Canadians welcome and all gifts no matter the size.

11 Likes

Some great gifts made it into the secret Santa in the past and don’t expect any less this year .
Some very generous people out there.

10 Likes

Christmas is not about what you give but rather that you care. The gift is not the issue. Beans are a really great gift. Imagine those growing said beans and getting so much out of what they get. Just give from the heart and you can’t go wrong. That said, anyone can bow out for any reason. Sometimes folks are at their limits, been there my self, nothing wrong with that. It’s just life.

14 Likes

I agree it’s the thought that counts.

12 Likes

There are many people that don’t receive any gifts.
Some don’t have any family or friends.
A simple gift can really turn someones frown upside down. :+1: :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Does anyone know if there will be a U.S. " Secret Santa"?

12 Likes

Exciting! Can’t wait to send out some goodies to fellow Canadians. :gift:

13 Likes

US SANTA is here…
Secret Santa - USA 2023 - #17 by Rhai88

11 Likes