2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

I echo the sentiments to @CADMAN Thanks for taking the time to bring people together and spread some Christmas joy between OG’ers!

Merry Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

ill be posting ehen i receive mine but so far box was empty
merry christmas eve everyone

4 Likes

So @Kushking902 I hope you’ve played through Portal already by now!!! It’s been 4 days.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Lmfao :smiley: it’s a great game, I don’t own a PC anymore so :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

This sorta helps…

3 Likes

I will also post when I get something.
Merry Christmas all.

5 Likes

Hey @CADMAN , can you get tracking numbers for @amumayuk and @THCeed please?

6 Likes

lol not yet. The kids haven’t let me slow down since I got home. After all the presents are opened and I assemble what ever Santa drops off I might get a chance :joy:

6 Likes

We’re good. Thanks and Merry Christmas

5 Likes

Merry Christmas

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all!!

8 Likes

Having a quite morning all to myself , dog on one side snoozin away, Christmas tree on the other side…as the wife is snoring away after pulling a 12 hour nightshift at the hospital.
Rolling up a fat doob from my secret santa box , of Mendo Purps x Zkittlez with a snake of bubble hash in middle. The rolling papers I am using are the last pack of WePuffin rollies I got in last years secret santa box :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone!!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have the day you deserve.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas To all OG’ERS! Hope your spending time with people you like/love and everything is in your favor :heart: for all of 2024.

15 Likes

Merry Christmas to my famOG.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas Canuckistan!

12 Likes

Not a Canadian, apologies for butting in uninvited, but whoa! The generosity on this site people show towards each other always amazes me.

Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope you enjoy your holidays and gifts. Cheers :slight_smile:

13 Likes

The daughter came over for Christmas dinner so I shared some of my gifts with her, she’s enjoying :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hola Gang

Joyeux Noel a tous
c’est deja passe
Ok Ben Bon jour de l’an
y s’en viens bientot.

Merry Chrismass its already gone
Do Have a happy New Years
its coming soon.

Love you all

Bare

20 Likes

Just want to give a big thanks to my secret Santa. Some super nice things in there, was I bad once? LOL
Looks like I got some coal, but I wonder if it fell out of Santa’s pipe?

Thanks again.

17 Likes