2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

Some nice seeds in there and you got to love a big bag of Caramels. Yum, yum :yum:

8 Likes

Yes, some awesome strains to add to the collection.

19 Likes

Poison Daddy is a great smoke FYI :wink:

6 Likes

That black stuff looks like obsidian, or volcanic glass.

1 Like

Definite fire in there. Pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Apologies guys! Forgot to post a pic of my epic Secret Santa gift! Was an absolute blast and I’m already planning next years!

Yes that’s a tablet ! Along with some beans, raw papers , and a tray. Happy Holidays to Everyone! And thank you SO MUCH SECRET SANTA :wink: :santa:t3:

16 Likes

How much pr0n is preloaded? :thinking:

6 Likes

I like pron’s.

7 Likes

Now I know what that cbd cream is for :wink:

10 Likes

Haha nada! But OG was downloaded as the Home Screen ! Love it. I’ve used this thing every single day since! No joke, thank you Santa :santa:t3:

9 Likes

Very cool, Merry Christmas brother :santa:

6 Likes

HO HO HO. So I came home today to a strange box on my table. I thought about it for a minute and then ripped it open as it was address from Secret Santa :thinking: Well low and behold what I found.

I got gummies, edibles, snacking meat, papers, fire, weed and some CBD cream of some sort. Ingredients sound great. The 3 tinfoil packs are hash disks and the black dish with the pot leaf is… can’t really say. This is truly a Secret Santa as this just came out of the blue. Thank you so much Santa, just smoked some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and an grinning ear to ear looking at this stuff. This was totally unexpected so many thanks brother. The people here never cease to both amaze and humble me and I am grateful. :v:

21 Likes

That guy really is a Santa. Right up there with you Doug in the helpful and generosity dept. One of the best additions to this site since I’ve been here. Just a great human being.

6 Likes

Awesome! Those are the best gifts possible! Love it ! You holidays are going to be absolutely epic combined with that other box of goodies ! And thank you brother
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.

2 Likes

And the absolute merriest of Christmas’ to you too brother! Thank you for all that you do , and most of all just being you! This place and certain people including yourself have done SO MUCH for me over the last few years! I cannot begin to repay the kindness and generosity I’ve been shown but I try to do all I can when I can. OG has brought out something in me I missed and had become long dormant due to ignorance and being around the wrong type of people way too long. Now I’m around the right type finally, and it’s as easy as opening a tablet :wink: or my phone. Even after a year that really tested my resolve and love for life I STILL feel blessed and thankful to have friends, brothers like you :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Now i know who this was! and could not agree more. an absolute gem of a human being no question :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Dear secret santa,
Please send more of those Spanish rolling papers…zigzags look like little baby papers now. Every other “large” rolling paper is thin as piss. I am officially out of these and am super disappointed…lol. Christmas in July?!

1 Like