2023 Canadian Spring Box updates

That’s great news! I can imagine it being a stressful wait :grimacing:

5 Likes

It really is. I sent over 1000 packs to the USA for this box, that one was a nail biter, lol. But hey, it’s all working out. Both boxes made it to their destinations, or will by tomorrow. Now it’s just shipping within Canada which is no issue at all.

ateam-plan

18 Likes

That’s fantastic news for everyone! I feel like I remember reading somewhere that one of them got jammed up once :thinking: that’s definitely a lot of work to potentially be for nothing! A huge nail biter watching it sit at the PO before it goes out!

4 Likes

Fantastic news @DougDawson yayyyyyy.

5 Likes

That’s great

3 Likes

Wicked news, Christmas in may baby!

4 Likes

Nice :metal:
I’m not from Canada, but I’m still extremely happy to hear everything worked out for you all !
I can’t imagine the stress of sending that much out across a border :flushed:
I get worried sending a single envelope lol

3 Likes

OK, so I need a few addresses. @Colby , @FreeCanadianHugs , @Kyumonryu , @MonasticDank, and @Oldguy , please PM me your addresses.

Thanks

11 Likes

Yayyy things are happening… @DougDawson

When the time is right, just DM with the Co$t and I’ll get it paid.

8 Likes

Yes sir, things are coming together. Got the seeds today that we were waiting for. I will get them all packed up and labeled. Then will start reaching out to you all individually. Stay tuned fellow Canadians, won’t be long now.

14 Likes

Your amazing brother @DougDawson

4 Likes

3 Likes

@DougDawson whenever your ready DM me for my Spring box payment. No rush. Hopefully your enjoying time at the lake with your lovely wife my friend! Ps. Thanks a billion for making every spring box easy to accomplish, I know it’s exhausting … I appreciate you! And your efforts, don’t think it’s not seen by everyone! Your Awesome!

@G-paS thanks :blush: :pray: :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

No worries @CADMAN , I will start reaching out to Canadians tomorrow and get these moving. I have one more address label sheet to print and then all is ready to go. :v:

13 Likes

Wooo!!! Thanks @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Ok fellow Canadians. I got all my labels printed, seeds in hand and it’s time to get this train moving. I have sent PM’s too everyone on my list from start to the end of the D’s. As you can guess, I am going in alphabetical order. If anyone needs their box sooner rather than later and your name is high up in the alphabet, just PM me. Otherwise just hang tight and PM will come at some point down the road.

Troll Train

16 Likes

I don’t know if my name is high in the alphabet but i sure am

7 Likes

Awesome brother man ! So exciting ! Hope you are well ! Peace

3 Likes

Yes, I am well, thanks. Hope you are as well. Things are going great. First batch of Spring Boxes start hitting the mail box tomorrow, grow is going well, family is good so all in all things are cool.

10 Likes

Thanks for all you do @DougDawson !

4 Likes