2023 Spring co-op box trading/Sharing thread

Last fall a member started a trade thread for folks. this is a thread for those wishing to trade co-op strains from this last box.

Thank You
G-paS
:green_heart: :seedling:

28 Likes

I would understand people missing a signup looking for a trade to finally have them, but people just trading with what they were gifted may imply they asked for seeds they were not going to grow icon_e_confused|nullxnull, hope this is only for requests … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

This is only for people trading co-op seeds hopefully! People are still looking for previous runs and some are trading those they can’t get to :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

hey nobody said you had to trade the whole pack :wink: If I was hunting a strain I missed the signup for I’d absolutely go half for half

9 Likes

Yep, many here trade/give a 1/2 a pack to get more seeds to more people. I benefited last time.

4 Likes

Sorry folks :pray:, I was just rumbling, I see your point of view. I like the Sharing edit … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Not a problem! I know where you were coming from and I feel the same. Lets grow these seeds folks Plant 'em or share "em with folks that will. :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

12 Likes

Super cool! Big thanks @G-paS :blush: you’re absolutely fantastical!
I’m looking for original romulan! I highly doubt anyone will come off what they got but if they make more let me know:) str8 OG style ba-bay! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just missed the overflow for the AK 48 if anyone got extra. Thanks.

2 Likes

PM me your safe address, I’ve got you covered.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.