2023 the dunes of amumayuk

greeting fellow og members i will try to update you with my outdoor endeavours here in this thread

for this outdoor season i will plant some green dope i have had since last year im hoping for the best had aphids indoors im hoping outdoor it will resolve itself with predators,
in spite of this im keeping optimistic, i have just received a fresh load of compost (lobster&crabe&peat) to play with

i have 2 raised beds 4x8 and are 20" tall thei have no bottom thei go straighn in ground
i plant two per beds and use a cage system

18 Likes

Awesome! I’ll come along for the show! There will be pictures, right? :laughing: (I know there will be.)

2 Likes

yes i will post dome i just havent finished up most of my preparations and the cages are not up yet im on this next week

2 Likes

10 Likes

some seeds fell from my wedding cake last season i wanna let them grow but they sre gonna get shsded by the girls i have veged for te beds i might take them in see how they turn out

1 Like

Look at those beautiful beds! G8PxQ8j

2 Likes

thanks mota i used to have s cage around but it was done poorely and the wind got the best of it. i should have new ones this year

2 Likes

picked up 20x15M@3m rebar tuesday im geting 6sheet of 4’x8’ of wiremesh

im caging them for life

5 Likes

this is what i grew few years back was my first real great harvest hiting a pound a plant im now trying to go bigger but i have half the manpower now lets see how i manage this out :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

the order of the pictures is not ordered but i was harvesting that day its in 2019 si i had to dig to find these

17 Likes

thinking about puting my girls outside

sunday or monday would seem good and it would be few days earlier then expected

3 Likes

today was a productive day

6 Likes

im trying to rstablish this as cover crop its probably be more lush later in season but i sowed a pound in each bed of this mix

4 Likes

now ladies and gentleclams i would like to present you the ladies of my dune for this season

here we have lady pp
lady pp is a purple punch clone acquired localy i have no idea of what it will turn out its just a 20$ i gave a friend and he got me that

next to lady pp is soft cold blooded bitch (freezeland)

shes a fem seed i got from a seedbank located few hours from me hope its as good as what i got 14years ago

7 Likes

next in the other bed are green dope identical phenos one is a freshly rooted cloned and the other is the clone i had in the sip pot from crunchberry sip thread

8 Likes

greetings og just an update of my garden my girls seem to have established some better then others but its all positive so far so good

lady pp seems the most happy

soft cold blooded bitch (freezeland)

green dope

7 Likes

That’s definitely a good start … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

yes i am way ahead of last season

last year was a huge fail
this year i am optimistic about it

3 Likes

Someone worked with concrete .

1 Like