2024 amumayuk dunes with fighting bilbo

its officially in the start
this year im growing some beens from @MissinBissin fighting bilbo

poped the 9 beans in the pack in jiffy pellets today buddy works for jiffy and brought me two trays of freshly made compressed peat coins to germinate seeds

gonna wait for them to show up now ill pop in the tent daily to see where they are at hoping for 100% germination

plan is to veg 6 weeks clone them and flower the clones to determine sex and select my winner for outdoor

13 Likes

getting a bit worried nothing showing up from jiffy pelets

got a 12pellet tray 20min freshly made out of factory put it on heat pad set at 80F 80 is lowesti can set it
110014-jiffy7-gh-12-165@2x

i was having high hopes for these

3 Likes

pulled out a second 12 pellet tray and loaded 8(m39) & 4(mandala#1)

something has to sprout these are designed for easy germination
i cant be this stupid as not being able to sprout with these

3 Likes

we got two fighting bilbos up 3mandalas and things are looking good as for the rest i think ill be having too much on hands to choose

3 Likes

i potted transplanted the serdlings into 1gallons pot and will veg them and train them towards a mainlining
so 5seeds emerged out of 23

kee’ing optmistic for the 18 remaining

will clone the tops as i mainline and flower them asap to confirm sex
plan is to get a 5gal with a great root mass before planting outside

2 Likes

this is my 4x3 used for vegging

chem91

fighting bilbo

mandala1

mandala1

extras

triangle kush

6 Likes

18 remaining seeds not popping might just trow them away at this point

1 Like

Sending a Blast of Positive NRG to all that hesitation going-on underground…

Rolling with the Punches Bro !

1 Like

i keep checking the jiffys making sure they stay moist

i wonder how log is too long

1 Like

I have Z E R O experience with Jiffy Pucks @amumayuk.

They’re something I’ve never been comfortable with. ps. The ones you gifted, went to users who appreciated them.

I would not hesitate to let them get almost dry, and try a restart. Best wishes. (Fluffing the surface a bit won’t hurt)

2 Likes

thx for the tip i usualy feel saffer with papr towel but im too poor to buy some and i have s friend who runs the machine at jiffy wich gets me great “discounts” :wink: :wink:

so untill i can afford some paper towel i just got a fresh batch to experiment with and i have some seeds that can be put to the task of gaining experience eith the pellets

2 Likes

now hopefully this tank wont get eaten trough by my ipm product
need to get my aphids in check

1 Like

e

fighting bilbo is slower then mandala #1 but mandala seeds are known to be vigorous i was told so im not worying much over that just waiting on my sprayer to spray ipm cuz i know if i dont get on it now im gonna loose control

5 Likes

gave them a lil dr zymes

5 Likes

allright so i took clones on 4/5 plants for sexing purposes the remaining 1 need few more nodes before i top to mainline and save cut

1 Like

transplsnted the mendo dopes and left them on my deck if thry survive till june ill baby them else i got my hands full already inside loll its getting crazy snd its not even started but im already in motion

and punchlines are in 1gallons in the 4x4 @ 12/12

1 Like

roots are starting to show on 2or3 cuts of mandala fighting bilbo still looking green good but no roots yet and im about to take the remaining clone today or tomorrow

2 Likes

2 Likes