2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

Cherry popper from 7eastgenetics :grin:

15 Likes

I love the fresh sprouts too. @Cartwright.
Here’s some Iran #3 that went into the dirt on the 1st of July and
decided to show themselves today.

Here’s 2:00 pm;

and again at 6:00 pm;

!

Six of six up and about.

The Beldias again in their new pots;

8 Likes

Pineapple Express crosses. sour diesel x pe, and ethos apex x pe in those windowsill boxes. pineapple chunk x pe in another not pictured. and those 2 x 5 gal’s are GMO x PE.

11 Likes

Throwback to my 1st grow in recent times. Sundae Driver bagseed on the porch. Got me back into growing this plant. I’ve always gardened. I can’t believe how terrible I was to this thing.

10 Likes

Starting to fill in now. I’ll be getting some rain protection up next

Meltdown in the middle. It’s only about 4’ tall but the stalk is solid and plump

16 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer #1 and #2.

17 Likes

Here’s the run down

Black Triangle

Starlite Daydream

Mother of Berry

Meltdown

Mother of Berry #2

Mocha Berry

NL x Romulan (replaced a piece of shit pineapple express last week)

Freeze 7

Freeze 7 #2

Icy Grape x Rainbow Belts

Chernobyl x Appalachia (COPA tester)

Chernobyl (slymer cut) stuck this one behind a fence, it’s for the deer. They need their fix too

NL x Romulan (extra I stuck by the pool)

Finally, an auto I put in a barrel out front for the deer. Forget what strain it is. I’ll ask the deer how it was. I’m not an auto fan

See ya after the stretch!

15 Likes

What is the cross on this one @doober?

2 Likes

What is the cross on this one @doober?

Hey @BasementGardens !
Green Mountain Grape = Purple Satellite (Oaxacan Gold purple line X purple Baglung Nepalese sativa) x proprietary strain.
This is from the breeder Vermontman at Green Mountain Seeds. This is my 1st time growing it. It is a 90% sativa that is supposed to finish relatively early. So far I am impressed with it.

8 Likes

Thanks, that sounds really interesting, I’m keen to see her grow!

3 Likes

I’m keen to see her grow!

Me too :facepunch:

4 Likes

Me three :rofl::rofl::pray:

3 Likes

6/19 15 gal. LAPK courtesy of @hoss8455

Today 7/12

10 Likes

Wild blackberries in the background. I’ve been weed whacking these back for years. Finally let them go because I have wild raspberries in the yard and I love berries. They ripened later than the raspberries tho. Just picked a couple off and realized they’re blackberries not raspberries

14 Likes

14 Likes

Nice berries boss! I have a bunch on the side of the yard too. They keep the birds coming back to eat all the grubs in my garden. Plus the neighbor pisses me off, and he hates them. So I made sure to poke branches under his fence so they root nice and deep lol. Fuck that guy :rofl:

3 Likes

6/24, the white x runaway bride keeper from my winter run, freebies from @Great_lakes_Genetics, 35 gal garbage can, plant was revegged and clones were taken

Today 7/12 been trying to keep her level in the net

14 Likes

Lol. I have a mulberry tree in the yard that pretty much keeps the birds away from the berries. The squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits are what I have to worry about. I think we have a mutual respect tho. Besides maybe the chipmunks. They don’t seem to GAF. Catch em out there every morning digging around

4 Likes

FYI, not sure if it’s in Lee, Holyoke or both.

7 Likes

Excited to see that GLG cross, run away bride can bring out some crazy stuff!!

3 Likes