2024 Veterans giveaway donations

Hey there OG. So another year is nearly done and it’s time to start pooling donations for the Jan 2024 Veterans giveaway. We have done these the last 2 years and it has been a great success. I would like to ask that anyone willing to donate seeds or postage for this great cause speak up. Over the next 6 weeks we shall accumulate all the donations and then I will put up a signup after New Years. So what say you OGers, who wants to be part of the next big veterans giveaway so we can thank all those veterans for their service?

Also I want to give a big thank you to @Bobgrows who has graciously offered up her time to organize and distribute in the USA. She did this for our last Veterans giveaway and did an amazing job so a huge thank you to this wonderful and generous OGer.

Donner list:

@FirstCavApache64 : I’ll put up two different sets of cuttings from any of my clones and cover shipping to the US
@4ftfarmer : Offering up some postage assistance.
@OhNo555 : 1 USMC Sticker and 1 Wounded Warrior Project 2023 pin
@Rhai88 : 2 X 1 Overgrow T-Shirt - 1 Overgrow Holo Slap - 25 pack Blueberry Diesel F2
@Kasper0909 : 2 packs of the Punta Cometa Oaxaca x Blue Sunshine
@420noob : 2 books of stamps
@freed111 : 10 pack of CBD Critical Mass, from Phoenix seeds
For Insomnia, Migraines, Muscle Spasm, Pain.
@blowdout2269 : 30 pucks of Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems
@seeds2weeds : $25 to help fund stamps
@misterbee : $50 to @Bobgrows to help with Postage, plus 20 - 25 Flips of Mixed Varieties/Strains.
@GCBudz : 40 packs of my Cap Junky x Chem 91.
@JustANobody : Seed pucks if needed
@4ftfarmer : $50 for postage
@LoveDaAutos : thirty (30) flips of Cap Junky
@Budderton : 20 flips of SFV OG Bx3 F3, 10 flips of Cobra Quiver, 10 flips of Speeder Bike
@olschool : Space lights f2, NL#5xAlien OG From Johnnypotseed, BOG Sour Strawberry From Tejas and MimosaMints From We Toke Chronic
@santero : 20x “semper high” that i’d love to add :slight_smile: “semper high” is fallen soldiers (bubba) x pot of gold ibl
@Wizdom : 10 packs of my chemdawg x meatbreath fems
Anonymous: $20 for shipping supplies
@CapnCannabis : 35 pucks of 12 of Regular Sour Bluetooth
@DougDawson : Blue Kush
@MaryJane13 : Bleugenious CBD
@shag : Motorbreath 15
@Trae1170: 3 granite pipes image

46 Likes

@JAWS this could also be a good use of those mystery seeds.

10 Likes

Awesome giving back to those who gave so much

9 Likes

I’ll throw in. Got a lot of love for vets.

I’ll make up 2 donations for 2 winners of…

1 Overgrow T-Shirt - 1 Overgrow Holo Slap - 25 pack Blueberry Diesel F2

Good on ya @DougDawson and @Bobgrows!

13 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 , I have added them to the list.

5 Likes

I definately have a Couple packs for this. Count me in! Thank you Doug!!

9 Likes

Awesome, when you figure out exactly what you are going to put up let me know and I will add it to the list. Thanks for your support @Kasper0909 :v:

5 Likes

You got it!

4 Likes

I got 2 books of stamps I’ll send and I’ll go through my seeds and see what treasures I can part with.

7 Likes

Awesome @420noob , I will put up the stamps and you can let me know about the seeds. Thanks for the support. :v:

5 Likes

I’ll donate a 10 pack of CBD Critical Mass, from Phoenix seeds
For Insomnia, Migraines, Muscle Spasm, Pain.
Send to you?

7 Likes

If they want them, I have them.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Approximately how many veterans have signed up each year?

6 Likes

Just shy of 40 last year…

4 Likes

We got 34 the first year and 30 this year.

8 Likes

Thanks for your support @freed111 :v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson can i donate some cash to help fund stamps? My grandfather is a vietnam vet and is 1000% the reason i started my growing journey

8 Likes

Ok, then in that case…
Put me down for 30 pucks of Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems!:slightly_smiling_face:
If our vets want em. If they’ve already got them, I could probably find something else to share if they don’t want more. :wink:

12 Likes

Sure can @seeds2weeds, I put it on the list but with no dollar amount until you provide one. Shipping costs are a big part of this so that’s great, thanks for your support.

That’s amazing @blowdout2269 , thanks for supporting the cause bud. This has been a great success and will be a yearly event. Just a small way to say thanks to the veterans who sacrificed to give us the world we live in. I fell it gives them not only some acknowledgement but also some medicine to grow which is amazing.

12 Likes

@DougDawson i really dont know anything about stamps, how much would be a useful amount?

4 Likes