#2025Hashplant project trades - gearing up for the next run

Hi OG fam,

I want to start by saying thanks to all my OG fam who have sent DM’s and packs of their HP projects to join in the big runnaroo this year… Between now and the end of the Dec, I’ll be gathering and trading for the next phase… A lot of HP’s will be going head to head, compare / contrast, etc. All will be tested through the process for predicative markers, with a goal of preservation in bulk, not for commercial sale, and will give everyone on OG an opportunity to get something they’d like from the efforts.

Official list will post on Jan 1.

Here’s some vault stock that I wanna let go of to trade for some more wonderful Hashplant cultivars:

Granny Candy - Humboldt Seed Co - sealed pack of 5 fem seeds
Jelly Donutz - Humboldt Seed Co - sealed pack of 5 fem seeds
Pineapple Upside Down Cake (megahunt clone) x GMO bx1 - 40 reg seeds
Royal Kush 7 (Mandelbrot’s - clone from Kevin Jodrey) x GMO bx1 - 20 reg seeds
Mint Chocolate Chip F3 - 100+ reg seeds
(Purple Punch x Cuvee) x (Critical Mass x Blueberry) - 10+ reg seeds
Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze auto - 200-300 reg seeds
Cherry Pie Hindu x NL - 1 sealed pack of 10+

If this gets all snagged up, I’ll throw down another set to grab up after

10 Likes

Stop by my hashplant lovers thread when you get everything going. My favorite plants are hashplants especially g13 x hp. Woul love too see what you end up working with. Those headband x airborne hashplants i sent you are really nice too. Good luck

5 Likes

Oo, some HSC I don’t have! :laughing:
To bad I only have a couple good hashplant cultivars. And not enough to trade.

Best of luck with your projects and trades.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Let me see what I have. Off top of head stuff I made but haven’t ran a bunch yet … male of all is doc D’s whoop ass (Ass (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/x18 Pakistani.) I hit
the North (89nl x(89nlx90s super sk)
88g13hp (barefrog stock)
Purple kush (seedsman)
Black dakini x ptk (left-hand seeds)
And more I’m forgetting I’m sure.

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 Im good friends with HSC and helped on the Cobb Salad release (I named the strain and made the connect with the COB guys, aka Eminem), and spent a few years on that.

2 Likes

@Jamescoldflame Im gonna run some X18 pure stock if ya want, I can use your X18 poly somewhere. Maybe it’s good BX material.