'21 Chocolates Crowdsourced (Taste)Testing Sign-up

Have these went out yet? Who’s dropping these first, tag a hoe so I can follow along. Please

4 Likes

I wanted to be first, but at this rate some of y’all will have finished plants by the time I germinate lol

5 Likes

Take me out. I’d love to participate but I’ve got to much going on , accidentally clicked while scrolling.

1 Like

Sign me up sounds fantastik!

1 Like

Sir, May I please have smore…Love some if doable

1 Like

Can you hold on to one till I get paid on the 26th? Bit short till then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, there’s no rush. The Kashmir seeds ran out early, and the reup are drying as we speak.

8 Likes

Did you happen to have stumbled upon your message from yesterday my dude ?
@Worcestershire_Farms

1 Like

Maybe I missed it skimming through. Got about 6-8 weeks for seed project to finish up and then I’ll have an open tent. Are we going to document the grows here or start a new thread and tag ya @Worcestershire_Farms

2 Likes

I made a group thread for it. I’ll tag you in it.

3 Likes

Hey brother, just joined and haven’t figured out the tech side of it yet…lol, Ive done some orders with you on Strainly- payment for these the same way? I will absolutely try to share all aspects of these with you, I get busy though so in fairness and for honesty’s sake I can not 100% guarantee my participation in the testing aspect. I will shoot you a message on Strainly as well so you know who I am.

2 Likes

Got my Box of Chocolates and Pollen thank you @Worcestershire_Farms !

Hey W_F’s, sweet surprise yesterday, Thank You! and please do tag me on that thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.