'22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up **(CLOSED)**

Hey @G-paS paid don’t know it I did right I donated 14 does not show up at the end
Edit I fixed it

1 Like

Alright. Hope i got this right.

With 3 sign ups I counted as Group A, plus 6 donation, for a total of $12 that has already been paid thru DYI Green Life

I am in G-Pas distribution.

If i didnt do it right, please feel free to yell at me but with corrections as well.

1 Like

Your good.

3 Likes

EDIT: international members this is not the way A and B are options for USA just too many members just wait. The international is ToBeAnounced-TBA

Hey @jango and other members I made a mini tutorial to know how to make the payment.

After choosing B for internationals and adding to cart it’s time to add the $2 donation per strain.
To go to the cart, do the same as the image below:

@Jango first of all these strains available in the first post how many are you subscribed to?
if it’s only in 1 then you only pay the value of 1 = 2 money otherwise you pay the amount of registrations x 2 which is the fee of each seedrun, in my case I’m in 7 so 7x 2 = 14 so the image shows 14 donation.

Now just finish going to payment and at the end of where you put the data there is the field:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
ORDER NOTES (OPTIONAL)
In this field it would be good to put your nickname overgrow just for control

I hope it helps :sweat_smile:

:om: :prayer_beads:

15 Likes

Glad I’m on the list – when do we make payment ?

Hey @G-paS.

1981 Roadkill Skunk; sign-up // my number on the list 69

Goji OG F2 Crowd Source Project (8 breeders); sigh-up // my number on the list 34

Pakistani Chitral Kush sign-ups // my number on the list 50

Sour Bubble, sign-up // my number on the list 65

Sour Diesel sign-up // my number on the list Overflow 25

Spirit Train; sign-up // my number on the list 69

Tuna Kush; sign-up // my number on the list 67.

i am registered on 7 seedruns so 14 + 11 from group B international shipping = 25

Paid to Sq* Sebring saves

thanks for the hard work you have done
:grin: :grin:
:om:

5 Likes

I was under the impression that option A and B were to pay for postage cost in the US, and they difference in price relates to the number of strains being sent to you.

And because members from abroad are going to pay those postage charges to their local distributors the only thing they have to pay on the site is the amount of 2$ per strain.

I I probably got it wrong then!

4 Likes

One otjher stupid question : being that I’m on the Fall list I take it I will be receiving all strains in box ? or do I have to sign up for each strain - there is a nubmer 4 after my name - meaning thatI only sifned up for 4 of the strains ? So to increase my seed count I need to sign -up for the remaning seeds offered ?

Then look at the information that is on the site in case you or anyone else is from the following places:
Canada, UK & Europe members
In this case you are paid directly to your local distributor.

And even so, whoever pays on the website and has to pay something more to the local distributor is the local freight, the 11 money is to make the package reach the local distributor is what I always thought.

look what the website says:

1 Like

I like the tutorial but Group A & B are both US based on number of strains .
The $2 is based on strain. The international is ToBeAnounced-TBA

I will pm all the LA, AU & AS folks when I get everything packaged.

You are correct! :grimacing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

lol my mistake sorry :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

@Hempire420 you are right sorry for confusing you.

Wow @g-pas so call me later, I believe you will be missing $$$ I was early as a teenager and I already paid

2 Likes

I have! It just seem like we understand it it differently :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries mate, is discussing this things that we clarify the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes exactly, it was great that you responded quickly so it was quickly clarified and the wrong information didn’t stay long and clarified the doubt of many I believe. :grin:

:om: :prayer_beads:

1 Like

Let me try, if I’m wrong, someone please correct me.
1.no 2. Yes 3. That would be a working theory except, a. Sign ups for fall are closed, and boxes are in any stage of the process of: packing, shipping.
O.G. note : " strains from boxes often appear in giveaways, gifted etc."
@hawkman
Future sign up list still open

Hope that helps
Hapi

4 Likes

I believe that’s because 4 of the strains you’ve signed for are ready for delivery on this box.

So that’s what you’re expected to pay + postage.

@hawkman

4 Likes

got payment sent, rounded up a bit for supplies, cold drink, hot drink, couple of advils what ever you may need for all the work that goes into this. i thank you @G-paS for you time and efforts. i salute and thank all the breeders/growers that helped make this happen. so many great people here at OG. i am very excited about getting a box, really makes me feel good and happy on the inside! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I don’t see any of the funds but appreciate the thought. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

thank you very much> agan how much do I need to pay ($8.00) - so the "box can be sent --sorry for my confusion

Since you are group A shipping is $6
Since you have signed up for 4 strains, thats 4 x $2 = $8

So $8+$6=$14

To get more in a “box” you need to keep an eye out for the seedruns done throughout the year and sign up for them at that time. You might get a freebie, you might not, but you cant sign up for any of the currently being shipped runs at this point is my understanding. Keep in mind there may be signups currently open for things that will be available in the '23 Spring box, and eventually '23 Fall box, so keep your eyes open for strains you are interested in.

8 Likes