2ND Auto Grow 3 Sourgirls 3 White widows

Hi all, i am new here and this is my second grow ever =) Hope i a filling this Grow Journal our correct and in the right location. Sorry in advance for being green to both worlds. Thanks @Eagles009

Well with my first grow almost coming to a end as chop day is coming. Wanted to start germinating 6 autos. I love this community and the friends i have made with just one grow.

Please feel free to help me in any way , i love learning.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed White Widow Auto Cropkingseeds Did not know about this place =(
  • Method: Soil - Mother Earth GroundSwell
  • Vessels: 3 gal fiber pots
  • PH of Water in i dont do run off yet i dont get it . PH is always between 5.5 and 6.5 try in middle
  • Indoor
  • Light system 600 R Spec
  • Temps/Humidity; Day, Night Currently 85 F and around 55-60
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes 6" and 5 fans with this new light blasting heat lol
    Humidifier - Yes
  • Co2; Yes, No No

4’ X 4’ TENT Currently lights on 24 until i change to 18/6 light

Feeding - Below

White tags White Widow and Orange SourGirl

First press with 7.5 of my runt first grow plant lol

Sorry with all the pictures!

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @HappyGoLucky21

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @HappyGoLucky21 . I moved your post to the growroom Diaries section for you. Happy growing. While I am not a big fan of Crop King Seeds I have grown their WW autos and they turned out great. Hope they do the same for you.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG enjoy

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

@HappyGoLucky21 welcome, and good luck with your babies.

2 Likes

Thank you all, glad to be hear and excited for the 2ng grow. Sorry couldnt respond yesterday i ran through my first 22 messages being a new person =) Thanks for the awesome welcome @potdaddy4x4 @DougDawson @Floyd. I thank @Eagles009 for telling me about this place.

This lil fella has been like this for 2 days =( the rest are sprouted and looking good. Was my Wife right early on about this one being a goner

Dang it wait 1 hour before i can message =)

6 Likes

Just give it a light rinse, and if it still has a bit of seed lining on it it can gently be removed.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I will try that right away. After trying to look that up mind me i am green. Light rinse ? Is that turning light on high full power?

Hey welcome to this amazing community ! Im new here myself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
If you need help with anything, feel free to send me a pm
Your going to like it here !

Im excited to see this grow of yours, I know youll do amazing !

2 Likes

I believe he is talking about rinsing it off with water.

3 Likes

Thank you lol , i was hoping it wasnt that easy and i asked the ? lol.

1 Like

yeah literally just rinse the seedling with a little water, also doing so will soften the remnants of seed embryo lining which will be easier to remove if you need to.

2 Likes

So this is a White Widow Auto from my last First ever grow. I know its a horrible yield and buds are not tight =( aw well… Just cut off stems as the snapped and first time and day of curing. 62 Bpack and dark with a little meter in there for %. That ok?

11 Likes

@Floyd

Looks like the little girl isnt making any progress like the others. Time to cut losses now and remove the pot?

4 Likes

When I magnify the pic I think I can see the start of its first true leaves. So I think it will pull through but it will be lagging behind your others. Its your call. :grinning:

4 Likes

Ill let it live =) Only my second grow im not worried about slowness =) Could be my favorite. Thank you !

5 Likes

Good job my friend, bring your lights a little closer to tighten up the flowers, but could be genetics…but with autos its kind of hit and miss…but if you want good strong and higher yield plant in autos…try seedsman northern lights

2 Likes

Hey thanks bro!

How do i post my grow…

2 Likes

Hows this look?

6 Likes