2nd strain drop BOB X Cunfusion

2nd custom strain drop announcement!!!

With the blessings from the original breeders of Cunfusion (SeedPac) and Beast of Burden (FatBoy Genetics) in collaboration with Bobby Thornton aka HOMEGROWN we are proud to announce the crossing of these two incredible strains. Both strains are known for their outstanding genetics which includes a TON of Glue in the background. We will be doing a live update Pheno hunt on here as well as be going FBlive with Homegrown himself for the Pheno testing. This really is an epic coming together. Everyone buckle up and stay tuned!!!

seedpac

fatboygenetics

homegrownfamily

greenbloodgenetics

2020strains

15 Likes

Tuned in and will be watching

3 Likes

I’m super stoked. This BOB male, whew!!! Loving it

1 Like

Did you breed out the intersex genes from the Glue

1 Like

FatBoy and SeedPac both bred very stable strains. As of yet, none have shown any signs of intersex traits. Again, hats off to them both.

3 Likes

Male Beast of Burden getting ready to spit some pollen.

13 Likes

Watching 20 character

2 Likes

And he is just about ready for collection this weekend. Beast of Burden male being used in the cross.

12 Likes

Interesting I’m along for the show the male looks great any smell to the stem rub

2 Likes

Nice looking male. Should give you enough pollen to cover a football field of ganja :grin::v:

2 Likes

Lol. Totally agree. Only 4 weeks veg too. But we need it. Adding his genetics to our overall program. Collecting and storing this weekend.

1 Like

Haven’t touched in in a week. Last time? No lies. Peanut butter.

2 Likes

Pollen for years. Lol

7 Likes

Looks like pollination was successful!!! Here is the “pregnant” Cunfusion female.

5 Likes

Anyone willing to beta testto help with the Pheno hunt, and be willing to post pics, keep grow logs, and be able to send back cuts of any winners, PM me. Sending them out this week. 10 regular seeds each. Limited time offer.

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a male. Stocky af. Should be some heavy yielding babies.

Will be following along. :thumbsup: :vulcan:

1 Like